Lean Dessert Protein Powders

cdonarumo
on 3/2/10 11:49 pm - chelsea, MA
I have samples of lean dessert, but haven't tried yet.  I gag from the protein powders so I drink Ispoure.  I have been dying to  try the lean dessert, but I'm curious as to how you prepare them.  Do you use water or milk?
RedSox15
on 3/3/10 12:24 am - MA
I'm still waiting patiently for my samples - can't wait for them to come in.  When I do protein drinks I mix them with the fat free milk - I can't stand the taste with water.  I did a sample of Click with both water and milk and just can't hack water.

Hope you like it when you try it.  I haven't tried Isopure - maybe I should look into that too.

*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

~ Stylz ~
on 3/6/10 3:50 am - North of Boston, MA
I love lean dessert.  Cinnamon roll is my favorite, its good in oatmeal, yogurt, to drink, add it to coffee, I even cook with it

check out www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com  shelly is a bypass patient too and has the best recipes ever!

I dont know where you are in mass, but theres a great store in Nashua called nashua nutrition, they have samples of all their proteins including all lean dessert flavors and many others.  they have great protein snacks, foods and vitamins too :)

~Stylz~  
post - op 261.2/current 124.2/goal 125

~~~  down 137 pounds  ~~~

LESS HALF THE PERSON I USE TO BE 

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views