Lean Dessert Protein Powders

RedSox15
on 2/27/10 10:16 am - MA

Has anybody tried the Lean Dessert Protein Powder?  I have tried so many powders and have been disappoited by so many of them.  Just can't seem to find a powder I like.  I have heard of this brand before and came across it tonight on netrition.com  Every review from the website was positive and everyone loved it.  I'm interested in trying it and just want to see if anyone here has it?  I want to try the Banana Pudding and Whipped Vanilla.

Thanks!!
Kate

*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

LisaBC86
on 2/27/10 10:42 am - Bridgewater, MA
I haven't yet - but have some I will be trying soon - I'll let you know. I have found that I like Chike - don't know if you've tried that one but......

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
RedSox15
on 2/27/10 10:45 am - MA
No, I haven't heard of Chike - I'll definitely have to try that one.  Thanks Lisa.  Let me know what you think of Lean Dessert!
*Kate*

RedSox15
on 2/27/10 11:05 am - MA
I just bought trial packs of both Chike and Lean Dessert .. can't wait for them to come in.  Thanks for suggesting Chike
*Kate*

LisaBC86
on 3/1/10 2:33 am - Bridgewater, MA
HI I tried one today - it was ok - I like the chike better - but it could be that is what i"m use to. I'm weird that way !! lol But it was tolerable - I tend to have to try things a couple of times so.... I think it was some kind of fudge one - not sure of the flavor - sorry - cuz I know that would help !!! 

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
Mommie23
on 3/1/10 2:07 am - Abington, MA
HI,
    I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT LEAN DESSERT PROTEIN POWDER IS THE BEST !!!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT  THE WHIPPED VANILLA IS GREAT AND SO IS THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING, OH AND THE CHOCOLATE COCUNUT BAR  TASTE LIKE AN  ALMOND JOY. IT WAS THE ONLY PROTEIN POWDER I ENJOYED AND I TRIED MANY..........JUSTINE
Mommie23
on 3/1/10 2:28 am - Abington, MA
OH I FORGOT TO SAY I DID NOT LIKE THE BANANA PUDDING BUT THE WHIPPED VANILLA IS AWESOME IT ACTUALLY TASTE LIKE VANILLA BEAN ICECREAM EVEN HAS THE BLACK SPECS LIKE THE REAL VANILLA BEAN ICECREAM ..NOW, I AM ACTUALLY CRAVING ONE........JUSTINE 
RedSox15
on 3/1/10 6:49 am - MA
I can't wait for both my Lean Dessert and Chike samples to arrive.  I'm excited for the vanilla bean ... I want to try the banana pudding too, hopefully I'll like that one.

Thanks for all the suggestions Justine and Lisa!
*Kate*

DwindlingFlower
on 3/1/10 7:22 am - Quincy, MA
I just bought the banana nut bread and choc coconut candy bar online, I will def post again once I get them and try em out.  Good thing about buying from GNC is that if you dont like it, within 30 days of your purchase, you bring it back to a store and you get your money back... 

DwindlingFlower

RedSox15
on 3/1/10 7:40 am - MA
Hmm, that is good to know.  I have 3 opened bags of protein powder from GNC, that taste like crap, sitting under my sink!  :) 
*Kate*

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views