I survived Zhumba!!!!!

tauntonredsox33
on 2/24/10 12:27 am, edited 2/24/10 12:28 am - Taunton, MA
I did the class and lived!!!  I really like it and it was fun......
SSSOOOOOOOO  I was thinking since next week is my birthday  Thursday March 4th...  The Holiday Inn Fitness Taunton is having a class that night at 7:30pm.....  It's $10.00 for non-members.... I'm not a member either....

I would love it If any of you locals would like to come and do the class as well it will be lots of  fun and tons of laughs I'm sure !!!!

I'm  thinking what a great way to spend my birthday EXERCISING!!!!  ( I can't believe I just typed those words..lol )  then stuffing my face going out to dinner .....

Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
CATHERINE81
on 2/24/10 12:49 am - BROCKTON, MA
ohhh if i can get out of work early i am so there mamma
anewleaf
on 2/24/10 1:28 am
I've heard it's a lot of fun!  I'm personally bummed about my decreased stamina since surgery.  I know in time it'll get better, but I worked out last Friday, trying to do what I'd done prior to surgery (ya know, with an extra 45 pounds on me) and couldn't do everything.  I was so depressed.  I'll keep at it and hopefully in a few months I'll have decent stamina back.  I'm sure it makes a difference not being able to drink water like I used to.  I used to bring two bottles with me for a 90 minute workout!  Now I bring one and maybe drink 3 oz!  Big, big difference.  Glad you found a class you enjoy!

tauntonredsox33
on 2/24/10 3:17 am - Taunton, MA
Mamma it would be sooooo much fun!!!

Anew...... you sound so bummed ((((( HUGS ))))))))
Don't be so hard on yourself....  You got up and moved you just had surgery last month... that's a hell of alot more then i did a month out!!!!

Keep up the good work and keep your chin up
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
kawkbw
on 2/24/10 6:28 am - MA
I'll be there :}
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary