Hi everyone new to the Mass forum

Mal
on 2/18/10 7:29 pm
Hi everyone my name is Mallisa Szabo (I go by 'Mal' in the chatroom) I have been coming to the OH website for many years in my efforts to obtain wls.  I am finally getting what I've worked so hard for in the near future.  My surgeon is Dr. Nicole Picquex at St. Elizabeth's hospital and after I meet with her on 3/2, my paperwork will then be submitted to the insurance co. and once approved, will get my date in April.  I was at this week's support group meeting and met some postop folks and had many questions answered it was very informative.  I am from the South Shore area. 

I'll be checking in here on this board and posting from time to time as well.  Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
Mara C.
on 2/18/10 11:34 pm - Millbury, MA
Hi Mal - welcome!  Happy for you and the start of your journey!!!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
self_love22
on 2/19/10 1:26 am
Hi, mal. welcome. Congrats on making it to the support groups and making life changing decisions for the better. It's always great to make new friends who have common interest. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey.

DwindlingFlower
on 2/19/10 8:22 am - Quincy, MA
Welcome!!! Its Flower from St.E's support group!!!  So awesome youve been here so long and congrats on getting your date!!  Wow, its right around the corner, keep in touch and let us know how your doing.

All the well wishings in the world!!

DwindlingFlower

kgrenier12
on 2/20/10 9:16 pm - pembroke, MA
 Hi Mal:

Welcome!

I also live on the south shore in Pembroke.

:-)
kerry

SW: 262   CW: 170  GW:155
Mal
on 2/20/10 10:01 pm
Thanks everyone!  I live in Whitman.  Maybe in the future we can all get together!  I'm definately going to Flower's clothing exchange in the Spring!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views