Click tastes Great!!

DwindlingFlower
on 2/19/10 11:29 am - Quincy, MA
Quincy is a great little town, been here for almost 5 years now and I will say I have grown quite attached!!

Keep us updated if you came up with anything different to do with the click.  Im thinkin of getting some raspberry SF syrup and adding that in... 

DwindlingFlower

RedSox15
on 2/20/10 2:07 am - MA
After reading all these Click comments I want to try it!  The only thing is that I don't drink coffee because I can't stand the taste ... if I don't like coffee will the Mocha Click be too much for me?  I don't even really like coffee ice cream or anything ..... I read that they are making a vanilla one soon - maybe I'll try that?

Thanks!!
RedSox15
on 2/20/10 2:19 am - MA
Mara C.
on 2/20/10 7:36 am - Millbury, MA
Do you like moca drinks like from Starbucks?  If so, you'll probably like this.  If I were you, I'd email the site and ask for a sample to be sent to you first maybe.  I am looking forward to the vanilla one also!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
RedSox15
on 2/20/10 11:19 am - MA

I don't think I've ever had a Starbucks drink .. but I think I am gonna try to buy a sample.  Can't wait for the vanilla!!

*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

RedSox15
on 2/20/10 1:00 pm - MA
Just bought the sample from Click's website ... now I patiently await its arrival!!! 
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

anewleaf
on 2/20/10 11:29 am
How's the caffeine in this?  Is it high or is it comparable to decaf?  I hesitate b/c it was really hard for me to give up coffee...  but this sounds great and would love a protein drink that doesn't turn my stomach.  I'm using Muscle Milk Light now, and not a fan.

Thanks!

DwindlingFlower
on 2/21/10 4:57 am - Quincy, MA
just to update>... I just pre-ordered the vanilla latte flavor and according to amazon its coming out March 24th, as soon as I get mine I will post and let you guys know how it is....Im super excited... oh and I bought new SF flavors to try too.... raspberry, white chocolate, coconut and irish cream.... I will post on those as well as soon as I get them!!

DwindlingFlower

Mara C.
on 2/21/10 6:24 am - Millbury, MA
Please do share a report when you get them Pleeeease!!!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
Just Brooke
on 2/21/10 6:32 am
I wasn't a fan of the coffee like taste (I hate coffee) so I won't be buying CLICK but I will say it was a great quality drink and didn't have that medicine like taste some drinks I have tasted.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views