Click tastes Great!!

CATHERINE81
on 2/19/10 12:31 am - BROCKTON, MA
question im thinking of getting the magic bullet how do you prepare the click in it again like a frappachino ..
thinsomeday
on 2/18/10 8:32 am - webster, MA
i hear it is pretty good stuff!  they didn't have it at the vitamin shoppe when i was in there last.  can you buy it in stores?
CATHERINE81
on 2/19/10 12:37 am - BROCKTON, MA
you can get it at nashua nutrition in nh ,amazon.com and new bedford thats all i know of close if you go to there website and email them today theyll send you A SAMPLE
jdr1208
on 2/19/10 12:38 am - Worcester, MA
whats the website?
CATHERINE81
on 2/19/10 12:40 am - BROCKTON, MA
www.drinkclick.com
RazzyRobyn
on 2/18/10 11:35 am - West Boylston, MA

The Click ADDICT is chiming in here... I buy it from amazon.com for $17 dollars and change with free 2 day shipping since I'm a member of amazon Prime and auto-ship program.  check it out at AMAZON.COM

Oh amazon.com will be shipping the new Vanilla Click towards the end of March. I can't wait!  I LOVE CLICK!!

I just have it warm every morning for my breakfast. It's just so delicious, I just adore the stuff. I just realized the other day that I was running out early (I'm on an auto-ship program with Amazon which gives me a little bit more of a discount, that's why it's so close to around 17 bucks.) so jumped on Amazon yesterday and I saw that my Click will arrive tomorrow! WOO HOO. I LOVE Click and Amazon.com!

Glad you love it Mara! I told ya.  :)  Not that I'm biased.  :) hehe

Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

Mara C.
on 2/18/10 11:32 pm - Millbury, MA
You DID tell me... I am so glad I finally got up the nerve to try it.  Every other protein drink I have tried has made me nautious, so I was skeered!!!   I think I will end up joining that auto-ship deally with Amazon too -- you got me hooked!! :)
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
dragonfly777
on 2/19/10 5:13 am
I went to the site and I don't see anything about a free sample...any ideas?

DwindlingFlower
on 2/19/10 8:20 am - Quincy, MA
I actually got some recipes from Clicks website, but I do one scoop of click, one scoop of vanilla protein powder, a cup of soy milk , a dash of caramel SF syrup and 7 ice cubes, in the blender on ice crush and I swear its like drinking a coffee coolata from Dunkins....  I have one every morning for breakfast and drink it at school!!  its Delicious!!  Ive had it with a scoop of choc protein powder too for more of a mocha thing.... yummy....

protein powders have come a long way thats for damn sure lol

DwindlingFlower

Mara C.
on 2/19/10 9:11 am - Millbury, MA
mmm, thanks  I will have to try experimenting!  Hey, I grew up in Quincy, I miss it!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views