Click tastes Great!!

Mara C.
on 2/18/10 4:04 am - Millbury, MA
I just got it for the first time in the mail yesterday.  Last night I tried it cold, and this morning warm -- love it both ways!!!  I don't know why I haven't bought it sooner!  If you drink Click, let me know your favorite way to prepare it please!  Thank you!!

For those that want to know what it is: http://www.drinkclick.com/
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
jdr1208
on 2/18/10 4:20 am - Worcester, MA
mara, what flavor did you get?
i have been wanting to try it but its so expensive ive been nervous!
Mara C.
on 2/18/10 4:53 am - Millbury, MA
Hey Jill,

I got the mocha flavor -- it is really good.  I was nervous also, but if you don't like it I will tell you what Robyn told me.... "I will buy it from you, if you don't like it!"  Even my husband said it was surprisingly good to him too.  My 3 yr old wanted more and more sips... I finally had to stop that!!!

I got it from Amazon for $25.99 (incl shipping charge).  If someone knows a better deal, let me know.
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
CATHERINE81
on 2/19/10 12:28 am - BROCKTON, MA
MARA IM ADDICTED TRUST ME I GOT 2 MONDAY AND ALREADY THRU ONE.... LOL I LIKE MINE HOT BUT THE WARMER WEATHER IS COMING SO IM GONNA PLAY WIT IT COLD TOO LOL
CATHERINE81
on 2/19/10 12:27 am - BROCKTON, MA
PSSSST I HAVE SOME AT WORK DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOU SOME TO TRY
jdr1208
on 2/19/10 12:31 am - Worcester, MA
YES!!!!!!!!!
CATHERINE81
on 2/19/10 12:32 am - BROCKTON, MA
you got it mamma
jdr1208
on 2/19/10 12:34 am - Worcester, MA
what do you mix it with water or milk? and do you need a blender or can you just shake it up?
CATHERINE81
on 2/19/10 12:39 am - BROCKTON, MA
because im always in a rush in the mornign i use a shaker and mis it up i add a lil milk not alot and water sometimes add sf syrup to it im gonna try it in blender with milk water and ice tonight tho.. do you have somehting to mix it in at work so you can try it ill bring you 4 scoops so you;ll be able to try hot and cold but if you emial them today theyll send you sample
mcarmichae1
on 2/18/10 7:13 am
I love click and drink it every morning for breakfast. i make it in my magic bullet with skim milk and ice. it is just like a frappicinio. they are getting ready to ship the vinilla flavor soon can't wait to try it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views