clothing

nicunicu2002
on 2/1/10 10:01 pm - Sharon, MA
I have lots and lots and lots of clothing, size 16-24.  Jeans, shirts,  pants, capris, T's and scrub uniforms.  Also size 10 shoes, both dress shoes and casual.  Before I sack them up and give them to goodwill, thought I would offer them on this board.  Contact me if you are interested in coming over to go thru them and pick them up.

kim

thinsomeday
on 2/2/10 10:20 am - webster, MA
hi there -

i would be interested in some scrubs - what sizes do you have.  i was a 2x and look silly wearing them still!  i would be an XL.  the larges are a bit too tight still.  don't want to buy new ones since i am only 3 months out.  i am all set for regular clothes - i worked at lane bryant when i was a 14-16 so i have a ton thankfully!

thanks!
DwindlingFlower
on 2/3/10 11:51 pm - Quincy, MA
I am still willing to host a clothing swap at my place in Quincy come the spring, if you want to hold onto them until then that would be cool, if not, not big deal.  Havent picked a date yet but of course everyone is invited. 

DwindlingFlower

Altheia
on 2/13/10 8:42 am, edited 2/13/10 8:42 am - New Bedford, MA
I also heard that there is a plus size consignment shop in Avon. I went to melting mamma's site and read the local news. I have tons of clothes, I need to do something with.

Altheia
AwesomeForever
on 2/15/10 9:35 am - Marlborough, MA
I do not need the sizes. I just wanted to compliment you on your weight loss.
I think you need to update your photo here. I think you must be skinnier!
Linda
nicunicu2002
on 2/15/10 11:03 am - Sharon, MA
Linda..thanks so much for the compliment but I cant seem to get my profile pic changed!!  Hopefully I will figure out how to do it..has to do with resizing the photo..

kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views