MassHealth

kwhitten
on 1/27/10 8:36 pm - Plymouth, MA
I have MassHealth for insurance and was wondering for those that have MassHealth and have gone through the process of waiting for the approval/denial, what is your experience with the length of the process? Did they ask for more information? I have a surgeon, have been losing weight since September, 25 pounds so far, and have followed all the programs criteria. What should I expect. I sooooooooooooo want to have this surgery, NOW!!
Just Brooke
on 1/28/10 6:20 am
I sent you a private message :)

M M
on 1/28/10 8:07 pm
I don't - but I wanted to say Hello - I'm in Plymouth also.  :)
kwhitten
on 1/28/10 8:18 pm - Plymouth, MA
Hi fellow Plymouthian and WLS contender! I love this website. I must say that all the postings are helping me work through the process. Helpful hints are great as well. I cannot wait to be on the other side of the journey.....after the date is set and preop is scheduled!!
M M
on 1/28/10 8:20 pm
Where are you going - Tobey?
kwhitten
on 1/28/10 8:40 pm - Plymouth, MA
I am going to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. I have 5 friends that have had the surgery through there. I did not know anyone that had surgery at Tobey so I went with what I saw and knew through them. They look fantastic!!
M M
on 1/28/10 8:55 pm
I only ask - because I didn't know there was a hospital down here that DID WLS when I had mine, LOL.  I went to NEMC in Boston.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views