ANYONE INTERESTED AVON BREAST CANCER WALK

CATHERINE81
on 1/26/10 4:31 am - BROCKTON, MA
Happy tuesday ladies and gentlemen i was wondering if anyone would like to join me i am going to do the walk for breast cancer. my fathers mother died when he was 16 from breast cancer and i wanted to do something for her since i never got the chance of meeting her and for him in her memory and i found this so im going to do it just a thought i pasted the email i got let me know

Dear Catherine
,   Thank you for requesting information about the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer – Boston 2010! We have mailed you an informational packet, and you should receive it in the next few days.    We are ‘In It To End It’ because every statistic is someone’s best friend. As part of the Avon Walk, you will now join the quest to change this. You will be part of a powerful community as you walk with us and raise important funds for the fight against breast cancer.   You don’t need to wait for your packet to get started! Take advantage of the complete event information available on our website by clicking HERE.  Or join us for an in-person Introduction Meeting to learn more. Click HERE to see a complete listing of meetings and RSVP for one near you!   There really is no need to wait. Take the first step today! It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3….   1. Register to Walk When you register to walk in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, you will receive a participant welcome packet, personal website for fundraising, and the support of a local Avon Walk staff member. There are three ways to register, you can Register online, attend an Introduction Meeting in your area or call (617) 576 – 3113  to get started!  When you join us at an Introduction Meeting and register on-site, you will receive a special registration fee of $45! (Only available for registrations taken at our Introduction Meetings).   2. Fundraise to Success Each Walker who joins us raises $1800 in donations for this important cause. When you register you’ll receive your online fundraising page and tools immediately. We are committed to helping you find a fundraising plan that is right for you. In 2009, the Boston event raised over $5 million thanks to thousands of Walkers like you! Click here to learn more about how our walkers successfully fundraised and made a difference in their community.   3. Training Made Easy One of the best tools we provide when you register is a detailed training plan so you can get your body and feet in shape in time for our Walk! Watch this special video to see important tips and how our walkers train for the event.   I look forward to welcoming you to the Avon Walk. Again, thank you for your interest and feel free to contact me anytime with questions!   We are In It To End It. And we hope you will be too. Register Today!   Join us at this year’s Great Start Party as we kick off the 2010 season!  This is your best opportunity to hear more about the Walk, meet others who are IN IT TO END IT and be inspired as you hear stories of the life-changing difference you can make in the fight against breast cancer.  Attend an Introduction Meeting!  Sign-up for a Training Walk!  Register on-site! You won’t want to miss this incredible event.  Saturday, January 30th from 1:00-3:00pm at the Park Plaza Hotel, Boston !       All my best,   Alli
tauntonredsox33
on 1/29/10 3:23 am - Taunton, MA
OMG!!!!  I did thiS event the first year it came to BOSTON!!!   It will change you forever!!!!  Most amazing thing I have ever done and I did it all alone!  Well actually now it's WLS ....lol

I'm getting chills just thinking about it....  Boy do I have a story about my journey..lol  We'll have to talk next meeting!

I would love to make a donation for you!!!!
ttys
momma
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
CATHERINE81
on 1/29/10 4:07 am - BROCKTON, MA
HEY thanks mamma im gonna try and register tomorrow wanna do the walk with me ... id love to hear the story im excited about it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views