Building Blocks Protein Powder in Cupcake Batter

M M
on 1/26/10 1:10 am

There are tons of them out there -- don't write them off forever.

Chike, Bariatric Fusion, About Time, Jim's Permalean, Bariatric Advantage, Matrix, ISS Oh Yeah....to name a few that are really good. 

abp4596
on 1/26/10 1:14 am - MA
Those are all whey protein?  My local nutrition stores only have 2 or 3 to choose from.  Buying online seems like my next  option.
M M
on 1/26/10 1:15 am
Yes, and no, most of them are not found in stores.  Where do you live in MA?
abp4596
on 1/26/10 1:17 am - MA
New Bedford
M M
on 1/26/10 1:17 am
astricBypassSupplements.com has been serving pre and post bariatric patients for nearly four years through our retail outlet - Faunce Corner Nutrition located at 350 Faunce Corner Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747. Our website will now allow us to help patients on a national level. 

During this time we have been involved with the Bariatric program at Tobey Hospital in Wareham Mass. Our staff has a strong understanding and compassion for patients that are in the pre-stages or have already had gastric bypass surgery. 

GastricBypassSupplements.com carries only the top products - chewable calcium and multi vitamins from Bariatric Advantage, whey protein isolates from Syntrax and Nature's Best, as well as ready to drinks and protein bars that you can incorporate into your new lifestyle. You can reach us at (508) 998-2155, toll free (800) 854-3891 or by email to[email protected] if you have any questions. Directions for in store pickup can be found below. 
abp4596
on 1/26/10 1:20 am - MA
That is where I go.  They really are a very small place, and not much of a selection.
M M
on 1/26/10 5:06 am

There are a few stores up near me - too - that have some selection.  Otherwise - I find everything online.

joanne724
on 1/28/10 5:59 am
I ordered some today., actually two tubs., cannot wait., also some bars and pudding., all vanilla., Thank you for the tip on this., to save on shipping I always order what the free shipping gets me., then I have enough supplies to last.
suesrn3
on 1/28/10 11:49 am - Fall River, MA

I also go to Faunce Corner Nutrition and find they have a very good supply of everything and there prices are comparable to all the online sites without the shipping. (although they ship if you want it delivered and lots of times have free shipping specials)

Matrix is my favorite protein but I think I will try this one it sounds yummy.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views