HI TO YOU ALL NEW HERE NEED SOME INFO

briannapaige
on 1/5/10 4:35 am - rehoboth, MA
HI SOMEDAY"S I DON"T WANT TO EAT SOMEDAY"S I CRAVE JUNK FOOD !!!! I HAD MY SURGERY 12/2/09 ON STAGE 4 WILL THIS GET BETTER ON STAGE 5 ???? WHEN DOES STAGE 5 START ???? THANK YOU 
Eliza123
on 1/6/10 12:01 am
Hi there -

I had my surgery on 12/8.  I am also on stage 4.  My NUT said stage 4 for 4 weeks then can progress to stage 5.   You should check and see what your NUT says because it could be different.   I will be moving to stage 5 on January 18th.

I have all types of cravings - I won't list them all because it would just get me started all over.    I thought I would have some type of honeymoon period but I do get hungry.     Just know that you are not alone!   It is hard now - we can't even have our good foods like veggies.   Have you tried veggie burgers?  That is ok for my stage 4.   I have also been eating a few slices of block cheese - cabot has sharp cheddar reduced fat that is pretty good.  

That being said - I try to have chocolate protein shakes (Myoplex lite is my fav) to satisfy some of the cravings.   I also find that going to the gym and walking on the treadmill takes my mind off of food.   It also speeds the weight loss and the more I loose the less I want to have unhealthy foods.   

Good luck - we are with you!

Eliza
briannapaige
on 1/10/10 4:20 am - rehoboth, MA
 THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TIP"S !!!!!!! I"AM HAPPY I FOUND THIS GROUP MY FAMILY DOESN"T UNDERSTAND WHAT I"M GOING THREW THANK YOU 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views