Holy Expresso!!

DwindlingFlower
on 12/16/09 5:30 am - Quincy, MA
Seriously, you guys weren't kidding, since I have joined OH I have been reading posts and learning all sorts of stuff... well some of you were talking about Chike and Click protein powders for shakes, I had never heard of them, but I am always up for trying something new, especially if it has to do with a better tasting protein shake!! Haha, So, I went online and bought a tub of the Click Expresso Protein Powder, it arrived today with my supplemental purchase of the Torani sugar free caramel syrup.  Holy Poopness!!!  It's amazing as far as bariatric food goes lol, I made it more into a hot mocha thing added a bit of soymilk and on a cold day like today, its heaven.  I also got a trial pack of the Chike flavors, I havent tried them yet but will definately be doing so next week, I am traveling to Mexico and figured they would pack nice for me to have out there. I think I may now have to pack some expresso too... yumyum.  Thanks to those that share about this kinda stuff!!  Any other recipes people want to share?

DwindlingFlower

M M
on 12/16/09 10:47 am

Oh boy - you're already an addict.  :)

Vanilla Click is on the way, too. 

tauntonredsox33
on 12/16/09 9:50 pm - Taunton, MA
I Chike and Click are my favs so far as well.... 
Just orderd the Strawberry chike and my Banana is running low..
Click will be my next order!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
CATHERINE81
on 12/16/09 10:09 pm - BROCKTON, MA
LOL YUP ASK ANYONE ON HERE THAT KNOWS ME IM HOOKED ON CLICK OR LIKE MELTING MAMMA SAYS AD ADDICT LOL

i only drink i thot i have 2 to 3 cups day and love it.. im glad you found something that you like i tried vanilla and straw chike saples and mixed them and taste like straw milt to me lol..

double check with your airline about bringing them you might have to baggy them of some sort..

judex
on 12/16/09 10:24 pm
 Hi!

just saying hello to you south shore girls!
do any of you get together?
I would if you would!

jude
dorchester

RNY 6/2/09   
326>239

tauntonredsox33
on 12/16/09 11:54 pm, edited 12/16/09 11:54 pm - Taunton, MA
We have a meeting once a month in Bridgewater.. Our next meeting is Monday...
Everyone is awesome!!!!  
LisaBC86 is the one who runs it  PM her and she'll give you all the details.

Hope to see you at our meetings!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views