6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO ME

CATHERINE81
on 11/18/09 3:58 am - BROCKTON, MA
6 MONTH POST OF ANNIVERSARY [Edit Post]
posted 19 minutes ago
 Hello well lets see i am 6 months post opp today its 2:39pm and 6 months ago at this time i was having my gastric bypass and i truley believe that it is and always be the FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE. I am so proud of myself and i have come so far that i will let absolutely NOTHING stand in my way. I am not going to sit here and say that im 100% happy, i am still grieving my mother,financial tight,i am single, BUT i am healthier and can honestly say that i am proud of my self and am enjoying LIVING. one thing my mother told me the day before the died (the same day i had to make that decision to use morphione.) she said : I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR MOTHER AND BLESSED AND PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS MY DAUGHTER: I live each day with that being said. We ALL have obstales in our lives we all go thru things that we cant explain or understand, HOWEVER i truley believe that everything happens for a reason we go down paths that we are and are not proud of, HOWEVER life is a learning experience in itself. For me to look in the mirror and say to my self that i WAS THE BEST DAUGHTER TO HER THAT I COULD and to know that shes with me and would have wanted to experience this with me IM BLESSED. now i have my faults and am not perfect but im confident and content. I have a circle of friend that love ME and know the real me and are proud of me as much as i am. I have lost a few friends during this even a boyfriend HOWEVER ::::: IT IS WHAT IT IS::: i feel halthy,energy,ambition,SMILING and enjoying being me. Now i am in no way shape or form saying im all that becuase realistically NO ONE IS. its how you LOVE YOUR life and LIVE IT. so to my doctor NICOLE PECQUIX at ST ELIZABETH HOSPITAL BRIGHTON MA I THANK YOU FOR THIS """" TOOL """"  TO LIVE AND BE ME to my mother THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME EVEN THO YOUR IN HEAVEN NOW I FEEL YOU, TO all my FRIENDS ON OBESITY HELP THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU LOVE AND SUPPORT AND GUIDENCE (spelled wrong sorry lol) I HAVE GAINED A FAMILY HERE AND VALUE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
love your self before you can truley love your self ~~~

happy birthday to me lets see what the next 6 months bring.

ABOVE PHOTO WAS A WEEK BEFORE SURGARY

ABOVE PIC WAS TWO MONTHS AGO
 THREE DAYS AGO
 11/16/09 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

THANK YOU FOR STOPPN BY
LOVE CATHERINE
AKA
ALWAYS BIG MAMMA
Sue M.
on 11/18/09 5:19 am - Nantucket, MA
Catherine!
I'm so proud of you!!!!  I remember you contacting me way back before your surgery, and I hope in some little way I've helped you along this amazing journey you are on! 

I know your mom is watching you and LOVING what you've accomplished and is so PROUD that you have the strength to kick obesity in the teeth.  You are doing so great!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

much love,
Sue
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
CATHERINE81
on 11/18/09 5:48 am - BROCKTON, MA

yes SUE YOU DEFFINETLY HAVE and i appreciate every gesture suggestion and just listening to me ***** and vent its all worth it and i know my mom is proud of me afterall i am my mothers daughter..

thank you again

Just Brooke
on 11/18/09 8:39 am
YAY!! I also remember all of your posts before surgery. You've come a long way and you are looking fabuuuulous!! Keep up the good work

LisaBC86
on 11/18/09 9:18 am - Bridgewater, MA
Happy Day to you !! Keep it up - you're doing so well !

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
CATHERINE81
on 11/18/09 11:51 pm - BROCKTON, MA
THANKS LISA AND YOU AS WELL... btw that scale you gave me is awesome makes things alot easier..
CATHERINE81
on 11/18/09 11:50 pm - BROCKTON, MA
THANK YOU i have and its a journey
tauntonredsox33
on 11/18/09 11:24 pm - Taunton, MA
Way to go girl!!!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
CATHERINE81
on 11/18/09 11:52 pm - BROCKTON, MA
thanks mamma you too..

btw make sure you tell your doctor all those issues with that women make sure that gets taken care of.
sarah122080
on 11/19/09 2:14 am - malden, MA
Yay congrats u look grrrrrrrreat :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs