I will try to be early at the UMASS Support Group on 11/19

RazzyRobyn
on 11/17/09 2:18 am - West Boylston, MA
Hope to meet up with you all. I will try to hang outside the meeting room until they let us in. I plan to sit where I was last time up at the top row on the left (if you're walking into the room.)

Hope to see you all in 2 days!
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

thinsomeday
on 11/18/09 1:00 am - webster, MA
i will be there.  i have a sitter, so i i will be there pretty close to 6 and have to leave @7:15 becasue we have a parent-teacher conference.  my husband is coming too - which will be interesting!  he is shy and going to look miserable...but he isn't...that is just his look!
k
Mara C.
on 11/18/09 3:39 am - Millbury, MA
I will be there, I will try to get there early also! It will be nice to finally meet!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
Katie H.
on 11/18/09 11:59 am - Charlton, MA

I should be there early as well - I'll try to save us some seats, it's been getting full in there lately!!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

jdr1208
on 11/19/09 1:18 am - Worcester, MA
i will be there barring nothing goes awry at work
RazzyRobyn
on 11/19/09 6:09 am - West Boylston, MA
I'm heading over now... see you all in a few!  :)
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

thinsomeday
on 11/19/09 10:40 pm - webster, MA
hey guys -

sorry i didn't get to talk more - we had a parent/teacher conference at 7:50.  of course i rush there - just to wait and hour!  ug!  i love love love those meetings! 
i can't believe i made it passed the first 3 weeks!  last night was tough - after the conference i went to uno's with friends then to the movies (new moon at midnight!) and it was so hard - just had water with lemon and said i didn't want to eat so late.  watching everyone eat was hard.  that was the first time i felt that way.  made it thru tho...someday i will be able to have a few bites...someday!

kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views