I finally had a WOW moment... or two!

RazzyRobyn
on 11/1/09 8:12 am - West Boylston, MA
Everyone always posts about WOW moments and I kept wondering when mine would arrive.... well it arrived.

I went to a Worcester Sharks hockey game on Friday night and I fit in my seat. When I say that I mean I had room to spare! I was comfortable for the entire game!

I have also come to the realization that I'm turning 34 on Saturday and I can't remember the last time I celebrated my birthday weighing under 200 pounds!! It does feel good.

-I will admit it was mentally hard to watch all the Halloween candy this past weekend. Candy was a big thing for me, especially Reeses!! But I got through it.  :)

Hope you all have WOW moments soon too!
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

kawkbw
on 11/1/09 8:48 am - MA
How AWESOME is that!!!!  It's funny how the little things mean SO MUCH to us!!  My friend and I saw PINK last month.  When I sat in my seat i was like "Holy Sh*t" !  I FIT!!! 

Congrats on your WOW and I wish you MANY MANY more!
LisaBC86
on 11/1/09 10:41 am - Bridgewater, MA
Congrats Robin!! Enjoy your Wow's !!!

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
thinsomeday
on 11/1/09 8:39 pm - webster, MA

that is such a wow moment!  awesome robyn!
one of my biggest unwows was a few years ago when i went to a billy joel concert with my husband...and we didn't fit in the seats.  my husband couldn't sit at all and the armrest dug into my side so bad.  i was going to just suck it up (even tho i was 8 months pregnant) but my husband was really uncomfortable - so we swallowed our pride...all the way to customer service and ended up in the the handicapped section...talk about embarrassing!   i can't wait to not have to flinch at us all going places!  so i very much understand your wow! 

happy early birthday!!  i too am 34 - this will be your best year yet!!  (it is our last year we are closer to 30 then 40!  :)

all the candy is brutal! my kids are 2, 3 and 6 and the ammount of candy we have here is horrifying...i remember last year i couldn't wait till they went to bed to eat 90% of it.  this year just jot home from the hospital the day before so there was just no way, hopefully by next halloween i will have a grip!

again, happy early birthday and cheers to many more wow moments to come!!

Sue M.
on 11/1/09 10:56 pm - Nantucket, MA
Congrats!

Wait til you get on an airplane!!!  That's a fun WOW!!!

Congrats on the candy too!  I'm lucky in that I live alone.  No one brought candy in, I didn't hand any out... minimal threat level!
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Mara C.
on 11/2/09 3:25 am - Millbury, MA
Congratulations Robyn, that's awesome!!!  You should be so proud of your success!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views