Went to Six Flags today...

Katie H.
on 10/25/09 10:04 am - Charlton, MA
and had no problem at all fitting on the rides!!  It was a good feeling, and twice I thought I was going to fall out because I didn't think the bar came down far enough! 

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

LisaBC86
on 10/25/09 11:12 am - Bridgewater, MA
Congrats !! Great feeling !!

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 1:17 am
What a great feeling!!!  Congrats!!
John Corley
on 11/8/09 3:08 pm - Quincy, MA
This reminds me of last summer. I drank like 3 gatorades and 2 lg ice coffees, and the 1st ride I went on, well tried to get on was Superman. Well, I didn't fit, I couldnt even suck it in. I had an inch to go. I was so embarrased. There was one guy who said "you should have stomach surgery" I got so pissed off.--- It's a good idea now-- So I went to the bathroom like 3 times from all that liquid i drank. I went to Batman, and one of the girls pushed it in for me. I was psyched. Then ate and went to the water area. On the way out I said to my wife, "we have to try Superman again". I did it but I swear it was 1/2 clicked. and kept thinking it was going to snap. I have my 1st appointment in January and hope to go to Six flags and 1st one is Superman.

Mara C.
on 11/8/09 11:58 pm - Millbury, MA
Same thing happened to me on Superman last summer, I couldn't get the belt to fit... I was so embarrassed I had to leave after waiting over an hour to get on the ride.  I too will be going next summer to Superman first!!!!  Good luck to you!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
CATHERINE81
on 11/8/09 11:01 pm - BROCKTON, MA
WOW I CANT WAIT TILL I HAVE THAT FEELING
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost