Free Samples!

Brian1977
on 10/14/09 7:35 am
Hello everyone!  I am not sure how many people are aware of this but Bariatric Advantage offers free Gastric Bypass Sample Kits.  I was able to get mine via  live chat from their website but have heard that you need to call them in order to get one.  Their phone number is 800-898-6888.  Just thought that I'd let everyone know. 

Also if you like Isopure, you can get a $2.00 off coupon from http://www.isopureplus.com/join_the_revolution.html.  Also if you email them and ask about free samples, they will also send you a free sample as well,  Just visit www.isopureplus.com and use the contact us link to send them an email asking about this.  they will respond and ask you to send your name and address in order to get the samples sent to you. 

Just thought everyone would like to know about this as I know the protein and other supplements we need to use can be somewhat costly at times.  Even if the samples are only good for one serving or one day, its still that much less you need to buy! 

If anyone else knows of any other products that offer free samples, please let us know!  Thanks

Brian

jdr1208
on 10/14/09 11:39 pm - Worcester, MA
RAD!!!!!!! thank you!
Mara C.
on 10/15/09 5:27 am - Millbury, MA
Jill you crack me up!!
Mara C.
on 10/15/09 5:26 am - Millbury, MA
Thanks for the sample info!!!
C49erfn
on 10/24/09 1:03 pm - NH
celebratevitamins.com will send you free samples; just e-mail them from the site.

www.bbvitamins.com/bariatrictv.aspx will also send you free samples if you sign up from this page
celnik30
on 10/25/09 2:44 am
Hi C49,
   Just checked out the celebratevitamins and passed an email along. Thanks for the info! I tried the second link and unfortunatly, it came up as a 404 error.
  Also - we share the same Doctor!

“Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
    Cel

C49erfn
on 10/25/09 7:14 am - NH
sorry about the messed up link try this and just e-mail them

www.bbvitamins.com/
celnik30
on 10/25/09 2:44 am
Brian - Thanks for the info!!

“Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
    Cel

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views