Consignment Shop

nicunicu2002
on 10/3/09 11:11 pm - Sharon, MA
A few posts back, someone mentioned a consignment shop in Avon....has anyone had any success in getting in touch with them?  I have left two phone messages this past week and have not had a return call.  Any ideas?

kim

CATHERINE81
on 10/7/09 4:56 am - BROCKTON, MA
HEY KIM I WENT THERE LAST SATURDAY AND THERE GREAT ..
nicunicu2002
on 10/7/09 4:39 pm - Sharon, MA
maybe thats what i will do..just drive over there..thanks so much!

tauntonredsox33
on 10/7/09 5:09 am - Taunton, MA
I actually called them yesterday and they returned my call the lady seemed to busy to answer my questions.  I told her I had tons of summer close I'd like to give and she said they are not taking summer clothes they no longer have the storage for them.  Had much bigger response then expected.  Told me to call back they will take them in March.
I'd keep calling they are not there untill after 5pm here is the # 508.232.7633
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
nicunicu2002
on 10/7/09 4:40 pm - Sharon, MA

thanks for the info..i will keep trying to call.

kim

1sazz S.
on 10/7/09 9:57 am
the prob seems to be that they have many consigner but not as many shoppers.  I dropped off easily 100 garments and NONE sold.  Im so bummed.  I think th prices are too high. 

nicunicu2002
on 10/7/09 4:41 pm - Sharon, MA
wow...nothing sold???  maybe i wont do this then.  i think i will go and check things out.  maybe the prices are too high for people to buy.

thanks so much for the info

kim

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/09 10:24 pm - Ashland, MA
I read an article that said they are selling stuff for 30% the original price.  IMO that is too high for used stuff when you can go into a store these days and get new stuff for at least 30% off nowadays! 

I have just been shopping at Target, Old Navy and Wal-mart for the time being.  If I needed a nicer outfit that I was only going to wear once or twice I might go there. 
1sazz S.
on 10/7/09 8:34 pm
NOTHING.  I was shocked.  I called last week because it had been 6 weeks.  The lady said nothing had sold yet but that it was a 60 day consignment so still time.  she didn't seemed shocked.  Most pants I saw were marked $18.  IMO thats too high for used stuff.  I was at a typical consignment store yesterday and the prices where half that.  As soon as I get m stuff back Im bringing them to twice as nice in Hanover.  They had up to size 22.  Thats what most of my stuff is.  BTW, most of my stuff was name brand and looked perfect.  Lots of jeans, sweaters, black dress pants, shoes etc

nicunicu2002
on 10/8/09 7:54 am - Sharon, MA
hmm...i might look around.  they wont stay in business very long with prices like what im hearing.  i cant believe the clothes arent moving!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views