Team Melting Mama did great today!

RazzyRobyn
on 9/26/09 12:32 pm - West Boylston, MA
Hi Beth,

Do you know if you can order photos off the Flickr website? If not, would you be willing to upload them to a photo sharing website like shutterfly? Then I can just order the photos from there for my scrapbook. Sorry to bug you! :)

Thank you.

Robyn
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

M M
on 9/26/09 9:55 pm
I will upload them to another site that you can order them -- lemme do that.  I don't think FLICKR will allow it unless you're logged in as me...

Let me go figure it out.

:)
Just Brooke
on 9/26/09 9:37 am
Beth, can you email me the ones of us at the sign and under the tent! My friend, who was taking the pics with me in them, doesn't use my camera well LOL!

[email protected]

Thanks! 

Just Brooke
on 9/26/09 10:02 pm
Yes, I will order some too ..you don't have to send them to me LOL!!!

Just Brooke
on 9/27/09 1:57 am
Well sort of, kind of. It's more of a hobby and I mostly do maternity, newborn, and children. What do you need advice on? 

M M
on 9/27/09 2:02 am
I want to get into it.  I'd like to eventually do just that - babies, familes, events, maybe...

How did you get started - did you have any training?
Just Brooke
on 9/27/09 2:12 am
No training. I'm self taught and still teaching myself LOL! I started with a basic point and shoot camera (just bought my D40 like 2 months ago). I posted on other discussion boards that I was looking for local families to practice with, they were happy with their photos, and referred other people to me. I have a lot of repeat customers and a lot of new ones have been coming. Since I'm still learning (and still learning how to use my camera) I'm doing sessions for free which I think has been a great way to get new families interested. One family I've been photographing for a year and a half and just photographed their newborn son in the hospital!

You have a great camera and the eye!! Start posting what you are looking for and they'll come running to you.

www.brookeconardphotography.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views