UMASS Support Group Tonight

Mara C.
on 9/24/09 3:16 am - Millbury, MA
Katie H.
on 9/24/09 6:36 am - Charlton, MA
I'm going tonight - I've got on a pink long sleeve & jeans if anyone is looking for someone to sit with..

katie :)

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

RazzyRobyn
on 9/24/09 1:07 pm - West Boylston, MA
Hey ladies.... I should have looked at the board today! I was there tonight, I was the one that talked about the Walk from Obesity, taking pills and getting protein in.  Next month we should try to meet up before the meeting.  :)
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

Mara C.
on 9/24/09 10:55 pm - Millbury, MA
Oh, I also wanted to day good luck in the walk!!!  Break a leg!  <-- well, not really! ;)
Katie H.
on 9/24/09 9:35 pm - Charlton, MA
Hahaha, Robin, you sat right next to me!! :)

I thought you looked familiar - you used to have your picture on here didn't you?

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Mara C.
on 9/24/09 10:47 pm - Millbury, MA

Hey, that was you Robyn? HA!  I was the one that asked about taking b-12 & iron pre-op!  Let's meet up sometime you guys...but next month I will miss it, I am having surgery the day after (10/23)and my friend is meeting me to take my 2 yr old that night before.  But, I will def plan to go to the one in Nov (11/19) so we'll have to check in before that, so we can meet!

They really should put AJ on TV!!!! LOL

thinsomeday
on 9/28/09 4:12 am - webster, MA
dang - i was there too!  i usually do check this site before, but didn't get a chance at the computer!  i was the one who said i started the cpap a few nights before and feel like a different person.  (still do!)  i will be at the next one too.  my surgery date is oct 28th! 
Mara C.
on 9/28/09 4:23 am - Millbury, MA

I won't be there next month since my surgery is the day after, but I will definitely be going in Nov.  Let's try to meet up you guys!  thissomeday good luck with your surgery, you are right after me!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views