Plus Sized consignment shop

kawkbw
on 9/17/09 5:44 am - MA
http://www.patriotledger.com/business/x1307075511/JUST-THE-T ICKET-First-plus-size-only-consignment-store-in-state-opens- in-Avon

I found this today as I was looking to bring my clothes to a consignment shop. I just left them a message so I am hoping to hear back from them.
tauntonredsox33
on 9/17/09 6:39 am - Taunton, MA
Hey Girlie!!!!
How the heck are you???

OMG thanks sooo much for sharing!!! Of course when we needed a store like that there wasnt one...lol

That is soo great the owner had WLS also so she can totally relate.. I'm so excited for her just wi****hought of it first..lol

Plus I'm excited she take all seasons all year round because my summer clothes will not fit me next year YEAH!!!!!   neither will  my winter clothes but I wear a belt

I'll take a ride with you if want let me know!!!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
kawkbw
on 9/17/09 9:08 am - MA
Hi   melissa!!!

I am goiong next Friday night at 6:30 if you want to come.  I've gotten all my clothes together and I will be dropping them off (and of course browsing!!).  LMK!
LisaBC86
on 9/17/09 9:30 am - Bridgewater, MA
Great info. Thanks !! If you think of it - right it down and bring it to our next meeting !! It's a great idea - hmmm maybe another venture !! lol

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
tauntonredsox33
on 9/17/09 10:55 pm - Taunton, MA
I'd love to go however I'm doing the "Walk of f Obesity" walk in Lowell on Saturday and my mom sis and I are going up the nite before making it a girls weekend..lol 
I can't wait to here all about it.. Tell her we wish her great succsess!!!  Also can you find out if she would like my summer clothes because they will not fit next year YEAH!!!!!

ttys!!!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
nicunicu2002
on 9/17/09 6:57 am - Sharon, MA
this is awesome!! thank you so much for the information. 

kim

helane
on 9/17/09 1:55 pm - canton, MA
Hi..I'm only in the starting "postion" for WLS but I do have my surgeon and i am commited to the new lifestyle changes that I will have to make. I live in Canton and was reading about this store..I have to go there now!  I have so much clothes that unfortunately do not fit me now..I hope they will be too big this time next year
1sazz S.
on 10/3/09 10:16 pm
Please spread the word about this store.  I dropped off a ton of clothes there about 7 weeks ago to consign.  As of last week not one thing of mine had sold.  I had some really nice, stylish stuff as well as jeans and weekend clothes.  Some things still had tags from Gap.  I had planned to buy some stuff but honestly the prices were too high for used clothes IMO.  $18 for a pair of black pants...no way!  Everything seemed to be priced the same...like all pants $18.  With the way im going through clothes I would just buy brand new at walmart for less than that.  I'm going to be so bummed if nothing sells!  I spent $20 to join their club also, not to mention teh hours i spet wahsing and ironing stuff to consign!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views