You had better get off your ass.

M M
on 9/9/09 7:26 am

The Walk From Obesity is a mere two weeks away! 

Why haven't you joined Team MM to walk with us?

Hell, if someone from California can join, you can, (okay, so she joined by accident) I see you sitting there in Southeastern Massachusetts, saying, "Oh, but I can't walk that far, I have to wash my hair that day, my cat is being neutered, I'm a hermit."  Sorry, that doesn't fly.  I want proof.  And, really, you cannot physically melt in the rain, if it does rain.  We walked in it last year, piles of us wearing sexay trash bags.

Nor does your stupid, "But I've gained 20 lbs and I really can't drive that far, because I am likely to implode."  

That's my excuse, but I am coming anyway.

Get up off the couch, close the laptop and walk with us.  If you simply refuse, then
support Team MM with a donation.

I set the team fund raising goal at $5000, and damn it if I don't get there.  Thank you to everyone that has already donated, you guys rock!
Just Brooke
on 9/9/09 8:33 am
I'm not joining a team this year because we don't have the money to register. But when my weight loss center (Lowell General) asked for help with set up and tear down ..I told them I'd be there so you'll see me at set up and I'll be there helping any way that I can! 

M M
on 9/9/09 8:50 am
That's really awesome of you - Brooke.  :))
tauntonredsox33
on 9/10/09 1:24 am - Taunton, MA
MM... I'm looking into finding a hotel in the area so I can drive up the night before.
Count me in I will be there!!!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
M M
on 9/10/09 1:26 am
It's not that far?

But, I am glad!  YAY!
CATHERINE81
on 9/11/09 12:40 am - BROCKTON, MA
mm how long is the walk
CATHERINE81
on 9/11/09 12:49 am - BROCKTON, MA
im signing up as we speak i hope to see people there...
M M
on 9/13/09 1:49 am
THANK YOU!!

CATHERINE81
on 9/11/09 1:29 am - BROCKTON, MA
Well i was going thru posts this morning and i came across melting mamma post about (( get off your ass and walk)) as as bluntly put shes right so i am registering right now now ive never done a walk before but im gonna try my hardest and you know what i did this surgery i went through it and i know that as long as i believe in my self i can do it. wish me luck
jdr1208
on 9/11/09 3:06 am - Worcester, MA
where is it? when is it? how much is it?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views