Any ITHACA COLLEGE Grads on OH?

EmbodySuccess
on 8/31/09 6:32 am - Roswell, GA
Call me crazy but this Oct. I'm going to my college reunion at
Ithaca College!

What gave me the courage? One of my Radio-TV brothers saw me on FB & said the photos in my FB albums were exactly the way he remembered me -
40 years ago!

Truth is, I'm thinner, stronger and healthier than I was back then! (See my BEFORE & AFTER photos!)

I was the ONLY "girl" to graduate from the then-Dept. of Radio-TV (now it's a School) in 1969. Thanks to non-stop dieting, cigerettes, cottage cheese and Fresca/ Tab, oh! and prescription diet pills  I managed to stay a size 12-14. 'Course on a 5'9+" frame (barefoot, and, honey, nobody saw me barefoot out on the quad!) that didn't look bad...

So, if YOU"RE an IC
grad from "The Big Chill" class of '69, ID yourself & let me know if you'll be at reunion!

And, if you're female, you (obviously) won't be a Radio-TV major, cause I was "it!" But, that's OK!

And if you're a youngster from the classes of '79. '89 or, even, '99 - give me a shout out, too!

Especially if you're a RADIO-TV "girl!" Honeys, I could tell you stories about being the "token female" that would curl your hair and have you spitting nails!

Best, always!

Lauralyn

Lauralyn Bellamy, MA, MDIV, ct Dreamcoach
Self-sabotage stopped!
Learn more at: embodysuccesscoach.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost