Umass Support Group Meeting on 8/27

RazzyRobyn
on 8/25/09 11:40 pm - West Boylston, MA
Is anyone attending tomorrow night's meeting?

I will be attending and would be willing to meet up early if anyone would like to?
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

jdr1208
on 8/25/09 11:43 pm - Worcester, MA
im pretty sure paul and i are going. it all depends on if out sitter can get there early enough to pick jordan up
Mara C.
on 8/26/09 3:14 am - Millbury, MA
Bummer.. I will miss you guys this time...  I haven't missed one since Feb when I started going.  But we are going camping Fri morning, so I need to food shop & pack Thurs evening.  Have fun and let me know if you guys meet up next month! ~ Mara
jdr1208
on 8/26/09 4:17 am - Worcester, MA
being out of work for so long it never even dawned on me to find out when the meeting starts and ends so i can see if i can leave work early...
so... when does it start and end, do we have to pay anything? and is anything required to bring?
RazzyRobyn
on 8/26/09 4:25 am - West Boylston, MA
It's free  :)

the meeting runs from 6:00 -7:00.  AJ Leto runs the meeting and he is just wonderful!
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

Mara C.
on 8/26/09 6:08 am - Millbury, MA
what Robyn said... and what to bring?  I try to remember to bring a notebook and pen b/c every once in a while I want to write down something someone said to remember..  That's up to you, my memory isn't that great if I don't have something written down!!! ;)
jdr1208
on 8/26/09 11:25 pm - Worcester, MA
if all goes well i should be there tonight. my train comes in at like 5:30 and i live practically across the street from the hosp so if we can make it on time, im there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views