Tufts Medical Center small groups anyone????

luvinmyfour
on 8/22/09 7:32 am - haverhill, MA
I was in the small group but low and behold mine got canceled I am looking for someone who went to the 2 monday of the month meeting that may have chosen a different night
@-(------ Michelle

tauntonredsox33
on 8/23/09 12:51 am - Taunton, MA

I've been going to the post op monthly meetings they are very informative but am finding that the topics never get covered because a surgeon will come in for some questions and then it ends up taking the entire hour. I will continue go for the great support.

Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
luvinmyfour
on 8/23/09 1:40 am - haverhill, MA
yeah I hear ya on that....I go to those also but I was looking for anyone that went to the 2nd monday small group it got canceled and I have no idea where my all my group people went to...it is sad because I got to know all of them...
@-(------ Michelle

cherrylynrn
on 8/24/09 1:37 am
We go to the 3rd Tuesday night groups...but we're not meeting again until October 20th....I know that he told us they were re-grouping all of the groups because of the staff changes that have been going on...You're welcome to sign up for ours!

tauntonredsox33
on 9/9/09 4:14 am - Taunton, MA
OK I"M CONFUSED???

What is the difference in the meetings that are held?? 
On Sept 16th I go to see the nut and Dr Stiles and she is leaving Tufts her last day is Sept 18 :( I really like her ) 
I was going to ask them about the different groups calling and trying to make appointments aren't always so easy.
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs