Cancer (my baby girl)

ks4
on 8/13/09 5:11 am - Fitchburg, MA
I haven't been on this site in a while, but some of you may remember me.  I'll be two years post op on the 23rd. 

My 3 year old daughter Alaina had a brain tumor removed on Friday, August 7th.  She has been diagnosed with Madulloblastoma.  She also developed Post Fossa Syndrome.  Currently she is at Children's Hospital in Boston and not doing very well.  She hasn't been able to move, talk, walk or anything.  She's vomitting, spiking a fever and has a high heart rate.  They are in the middle of trying to figure out what is causing this (looking for an infection).

Please keep her in your prayers.

Thank You,
~Kendra

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/09 5:46 am - Ashland, MA
Kendra, you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I wish you, your baby girl and family all the best. 
ATHiker
on 8/13/09 6:04 am - North Shore, MA
 Oh Kendra!  My heart is breaking for you and your precious little one.  I've been praying for you and Alaina since Sue posted the message last week.  

I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now.  Just know that you're not alone, ever.  If we, on the board, or me, personally, can do anything for you, please let us know.  

God... please keep Kendra and her family close to you, help her heart deal with the pain and uncertainty and allow hope and faith to flourish.  

Many warm hugs,

Kim
 Forever cheerful in the face of rueful odds.... 

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLSX0Lu/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wLSX0Lu/weight.png[/img] [/url]  
jdr1208
on 8/13/09 9:31 am - Worcester, MA
oh my gosh i couldnt even imagine. i wish you nothing but goodness to come your way. hugs and prayers being sent!!!

jill
Discovery02466
on 8/13/09 12:25 pm - Newton, MA
Oh Kendra...I wish I could come and support you in the hospital...Please know that many of us are thinking of you and praying for Alaina!  Children's is a wonderful hospital with the best doctors in the world...They will do everything to help your baby girl...!!

~Jenn

Susan M.
on 8/13/09 12:48 pm - MA
Hi Kendra,
I was so sad to hear this when Sue posted it.
I have been praying for you and Alaina.

NeedhamGal
on 8/13/09 8:08 pm - MA
Dear Kendra, I am so sorry to learn of this.  I can only imagine how you are feeling now.  I will definetly keep Alaina and your entire family in my prayers. Prayers also for the wonderful doctors at Children's and that they can comfort Alaina quickly.
Take care of yourself as best as you can, she needs you ! 
Joan
Kathy V.
on 8/13/09 10:26 pm - MA
Kendra,

My prayers are with your daughter and your family. 

Shout out on this board for ANYTHING you need.  I'm sure anyone one or all of us would do anything we can. 

.....kathy   

RazzyRobyn
on 8/13/09 10:34 pm - West Boylston, MA
Oh I'm so sorry! I pray that everything will turn around for your daughter! I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through!

Please know that we are all here for you and will keep praying for your daughter.

If you need to talk, please know this board is here for you and supports you and your family!

Kindly,
Robyn
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

mcarmichae1
on 8/13/09 11:24 pm
Kendra:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, you all have  along road ahead but try to stay positive and support each other, as we will support you. if you need anything let us know.

Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views