umass support group?

jdr1208
on 8/13/09 9:33 am - Worcester, MA
i was just wondering if anyone was going and where id find the details my husband and i were talking about it and we decided that if we could find a sitter we would go, can he come too? any info?
thanks
jill

RazzyRobyn
on 8/13/09 12:33 pm - West Boylston, MA
Hey Jill.

It's on Thursday August 27th at 6:00 pm.  I will be there! Anyone is welcome, so your hubby can attend as well.

If you find that you can't find a sitter, know that you can sit next to me!  Just let me know.  :)

Robyn
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

Mara C.
on 8/14/09 1:46 am - Millbury, MA

Hi Guys,

Look for me too! I will be there. Yes, you can definitely bring your hubby. It's a great source of info, support, and AJ that runs it is hysterical! You'll be glad you came.

The meetings, held on the fourth Thursday of every month, start promptly at 6 pm and last about an hour. You'll want to arrive on time as seating is limited, and sometimes standing room only for the late comers.  Here's the link to see the dates for the upcoming ones:http://www.umassmemorial.org/MedicalCenterIP.cfm?id=3737

~ Mara

thinsomeday
on 8/19/09 3:15 am - webster, MA
hey girl -
i have been going every month for about a year - it is my church!  aj is a riot and i learn so much.  i am so bummed i have to miss this months - i have my compulsive eating group with dr. kaplan.  i saw someone gave youthe details already...
my husband came to the first 3 with me - but now i go alone, so we don't have to get a sitter.  i will probably have him come to sept - sincei hope to have a surgery date by then.
lets meet up at the sept one?
k
Katie H.
on 8/19/09 9:58 am - Charlton, MA
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting the link!!!

I can NEVER remember when the meetings are and have missed the last several because I always remember to call the day AFTER!!!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views