I got my date !!!

shygurl87
on 7/22/09 3:46 am - Fall River, MA
Got my approval letter last week, got a call today with my date. Next week is my last pre-op class then a week later is surgery... I'm so excited.....also a jumbled mess, need to get things in order for post-op...

chele129
on 7/22/09 5:27 am
Hi, first of all congrats and good luck!  I was just wondering what the process was like for you? How long did it take you from your first appointment to surgery? I met with Dr Kruger a couple weeks ago and I go back on August 20th to meet with the NP but so far I've only been scheduled with 1 nutritionist appt for August 15th. I thought I would have more done by my next office visit.
Good luck again!
dragonfly777
on 7/22/09 8:01 am
Congrats!!!

Redsoxgirl36
on 7/22/09 11:44 am

Hey Girl...

I am so happy for you... Your surgery is 5 days before mine !!!! I am scared and excited.....Good luck and keep me posted !!! Hey save me a spot on the loosers bench.....Take care

Lori  

tauntonredsox33
on 7/22/09 11:02 pm - Taunton, MA
Congrats!!!!!
We are on the same day!!!  Holy Cow it's exciting and nerve racking all at the same time isn't it???  lol 
Look foward to sharing our journey together
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
jclemens
on 7/24/09 2:28 am
CONGRATS! That is amazing and such a fantastic feeling! Live it up girlfriend! Are you on the liquid diet right now? I'm 2 weeks post op, so if you need any advice, feel free to ask and i'll do the best I can to answer. I'm really excited for you! 

Love,

Jackie
shygurl87
on 7/24/09 3:47 am - Fall River, MA
I found out about the date a few days ago and haven't found out anything about if im supposed to do a liquid diet or not. I don't know if I should figure out how to do my own or if I just wait to see if they let me know anything

ClareB
on 7/24/09 4:15 am - MA
Definitely call the office and ask the protocol.  If you dont do it and they wanted you to, it could possibly delay the surgery...Just check in with them. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views