I am really struggling

dragonfly777
on 7/3/09 2:36 am
I can't find a multivitamin I can get in me without gagging. I have tried crushing the chewables and adding them to things and maybe its all in my head but I still feel naseaus. I spoke to the nutritionist about a week ago and she said I could do the swallow ones. So I bought one brand and they are as large as the multivitamin and I have to take 6 a day. Are there ANY small multivitamins that I can swallow and only take 2 a day of?

I still struggle with protein intake and every few days when I have  BM, I end up feeling crummy the rest of the day.  I feel like I am failing miserably at this.  To add insult to injury the scale hasn't moved in 10 days.

virginia O.
on 7/3/09 10:20 am - haverhill, MA
Have you tried splitting the vitamin into smaller pieces ? I have a pill splitter that I use to split those big calcium pills into three little pieces 

NeedhamGal
on 7/3/09 8:53 pm - MA
what about liquid and then put it in crystal light. I know Centrum makes a liquid.
joan
luvinmyfour
on 7/6/09 6:12 am - haverhill, MA
I actually use the orange flavored chewable centrum and they were the only ones I could tollerate.  Good Luck !!!
@-(------ Michelle

dragonfly777
on 7/8/09 7:59 am
For now I am taking the 1 a day one that is small. It doesn't have all the vitamins they want you to have so I am sure my labs are not going to be that great. Sigh.

Lisa1483
on 7/14/09 1:18 pm - Revere, MA
I am having a really hard time with my vitamins but I found for a multi, believe it or not, The Flintstones work the best for me and I only have to take two a day.

Just Brooke
on 7/14/09 11:14 pm
Have you tried like Flintstones? I took them for the first couple months after surgery and throughout my pregnancy years ago. I hate swallowing pills ..I always gag, so those worked!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views