Clearance letter from Dr. Mitchell Lowell General Hosp.

chippiepfeifer
on 6/28/09 1:42 am, edited 6/28/09 1:51 am - amesbury, MA

Hi can someone tell me if they had there gastric bypass at Lowell General.  I am seeing Dr. Mitchell for my clearance letter tomorrow and I need to know what that is all about.  I met my surgeon on 6/26 and now I have to see her for a clearance letter.  I had all my testing and everything is out of the way.  Except losing 12 lbs before surgery.  Any input would be appreciated Thanks Lisa

MultiMom
on 6/28/09 4:20 am - NH
Hi Lisa,

I too saw Dr Mitchell for clearance before surgery. I really can't remember the appointment that well, so it couldn't have been anything out of the ordinary. I think that she went over the results from all of my testing, etc. I had lost the pre-op weight that I needed to by then. I think that is the final step before approval and insurance submission.

When do you see her? Did you like Dr Jiser when you met him last week? I think he is great :)

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

chippiepfeifer
on 6/28/09 4:50 am - amesbury, MA
Thank you Martha for your information, I did like Dr. Jiser alot and I seen him this past friday he made me feel real comfortable I am seeing dr. Mitchell tomorrow and I was just wondering what happen at that appt. Dr. Jiser all ready went over my test with me. The only thing I have to do is lose 12lbs by 7/28/09 and then they will present me to the team and I am looking at the end of August hopefully Thank you so much Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views