North Central Mass area? Yard sale with clothes!

MaeFB
on 6/23/09 12:51 pm, edited 6/23/09 12:53 pm - Townsend, MA

I am selling some clothes (REALLY CHEAP) at a yard sale with some friends. I had to take good care of my clothes for work, so they're all well cared for. (Or I wouldn't sell them.) Probably about fifty cents to two dollars per item. I have TWO BAGS, I just want to get rid of some. Heeheeh.

And I now FULLY understand how hard it is to buy clothes too soon after surgery, so people who are going through these sizes will want to grab them.

They'll be in Leominster, MA on July eleventh and twelfth. I'll return with what time it's going on. The house is on North Main Street in Leominster. You just keep driving past Long Horn and then through the first set of lights. It's a few houses on the left after that. It's grey and across from a white/yellow building with a drawing of an encircled deer on the front and a parking lot.

We'll have music and signs and everything, so it should be easy to spot. And it's not just clothes, so grab a friend and come by! Hopefully there'll be SUN!  Going stir crazy!

Come on by everyone!

~MaeMae~

broadwaymom83
on 6/26/09 3:50 am
what sizes?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost