WILL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

tauntonredsox33
on 6/11/09 3:08 am - Taunton, MA
OK FREE CHINESE IN THE OFFICE TODAY!!!!!  EGG ROLLS (FAV) PEEKING RAVIOLLI (FAV) CRAB RAGOONS (FAV)   I DIDN'T HAVE A THING I ATE MY SMART ONE AND DRANK MY WATER!!!!!!  I FEEL MY LIVER SHRINKING AS I TYPE!!!!!  LOL

OK HAD TO SHARE
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
RazzyRobyn
on 6/11/09 3:10 am - West Boylston, MA
YOU ROCK!! WHOO HOO!

I must admit it's soooo hard when there's free food in the office!! You are awesome and you CAN do this!!

I am down 30 pounds from my highest weigh in... I am just hoping to maintain it until my surgery date at the end of July.

If you ever need to chat, I am here for you!!

Robyn
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

chippiepfeifer
on 6/17/09 10:05 pm - amesbury, MA
Hello Robyn I have to lose 12lbs before surgery I have my next nutritinionist appt. 7/28/09 then she will approve me for surgery.  What did you do to lose the weight without starving.  She gave me a diet but I am just wondering what other people are doing thanks for your input if you have any.  Lisa
RazzyRobyn
on 6/18/09 3:35 am - West Boylston, MA
I used www.thedailyplate.com to journal all the food I was eating. I stuck to 1800 calories a day and I went to water aerobics class 2 -3 times a week. That's how I lost 30 pounds since the end of January.  I have not been perfect with my diet, but I have eaten mindfully when I do stray.  I hope that helps!! Please keep me posted!
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

chippiepfeifer
on 6/18/09 4:05 am - amesbury, MA
Thank you Robin for your reply that was a big help. It just seems so draining Lisa
tauntonredsox33
on 6/11/09 3:36 am - Taunton, MA
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!  I should have my date in August it's in the insurance's hands.... It kill me that someone who doesn't even know me has my life in there hands..gggrrrr  

IT IS SOO HARD AND I NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF NOW SO I WILL SUCCEED LATER

MY CO-WORKERS ARE REALLY SUPPORTIVE WHICH HELPS ALOT   I WANTED A BITE OF THAT EGG ROLL SOOO BAD LOL
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
MrsMassInk
on 6/11/09 6:20 am - MA
Congratulations - you did great!!
Tina Marie

Be the change that you want to see in the world ~ Ghandi 
Just Brooke
on 6/11/09 10:48 am
Chinese was one of those things I tried post op to see if it would "work" for me and BIG MISTAKE. I puked about 4 times and felt miserable the whole day.

thebestoneyet74
on 6/11/09 11:12 am - stoneham, MA
I still to this day WON'T touch Chinese food. I am 11 months out and 146 lbs GONE forever. Went from a size 24 to a 10 and I will not touch Chinese food. I got soooo sick from it.

Great job on the will power. you will love your new life after surgery and eating will become something that you don't look forward to. I only eat healthy foods now. It's so weird.

GREAT JOB !!!
kawkbw
on 6/11/09 11:12 am - MA
good girl!!!!

Kristin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost