Does anyone have Doctor Michael Jiser

chippiepfeifer
on 6/11/09 3:15 am - amesbury, MA
Hi everyone, I am postop and wondering if anyone has doctor Jiser out of Lowell General.  Please let me know if he is a good doctor,  I am real nervous. I have a first appt. with him on 6/26/09
Just Brooke
on 6/11/09 10:46 am
Are you post op or pre op? You said you were postop but haven't had surgery yet??

I did not use Dr. Jiser but I used Dr. Shore. They are both in the same practice so I am in the same program as you. I love all of the doctors there and have heard wonderful things from Dr. Jisers patients. The only reason I really chose Dr. Shore is because she is a woman and I tend to go with the female doctors.

I go to the support groups all the time so maybe I'll see you there soon! 

chippiepfeifer
on 6/11/09 11:22 pm - amesbury, MA

Hi I am preop sorry, thank you for answering me.  Are you talking about when they staple the new pouch it is sutures and not staples.  Were you scared I am a little of course I had a c section and a gallbladder removal but for some reason I am nervous about it, but before you know it this will be over soon. thanks Lisa

Lynne Alcala
on 6/12/09 10:35 am - Leominster, MA
Hi I am also pre op, My big day is Tues 6/16  w/ dr. jiser, I am so emotional the last few days , is this normal?  every time I see my self in the mirror I cry , I feel like I'm going nuts???HELP

SCARED BUT HAPPY
chippiepfeifer
on 6/19/09 8:11 am - amesbury, MA
Hi Brooke I have doctor Jiser out of lowell general I know Rebecca Shore also do they recommend a 2 week liquid diet before surgery Thanks Lisa
jayner
on 6/11/09 11:08 pm - Littleton, MA
I also had Dr. Shore. Dr. Jiser visited me in the hospital after my RNY when he did his rounds. His patients really love him. He uses sutures instead of staples (as does Dr. Shore). That made me very comfortable! I used the Concord office - but both offices offer a great deal of support.

Jayne

chippiepfeifer
on 6/19/09 2:51 pm - amesbury, MA
Hello my name is Lise dr. Jiser is doing my surgery do they require a 2 week liquid diet before surgery thanks Lisa
Lynne Alcala
on 6/12/09 10:47 am - Leominster, MA

Hi hes doing mine on 6/16 at Emerson in Concord. Im real nervous also, but Ive been told time and time again he's one of the best!

chippiepfeifer
on 6/14/09 10:48 pm - amesbury, MA
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs