Many thanks to Jayne!!

Magyargal
on 6/1/09 10:32 am
     I would have really loved to go to the get together. But...

#1, I'm not allowed to drive until the end of June, So I had no way of getting there..Hubby has to works Saturdays...Postal...The mail must go through...

#2, I would have felt weird not being able to eat...and having to keep going somewhere privately every couple of hours to put something in my stupid feeding tube! I would not have been comfortable with it.

It was so sweet of Jayne to open her home to everyone. I really do look forward to meeting you all in the future. I would love to attend a get together sometime this summer. We are going away August 8Th-13Th. I have meet a couple of the wonderful people who attended, Brenda and Sue. both are so very sweet!

Hopefully I'll be able to bring some clothes that are too big for me at the next gathering. I'm so happy everyone had a wonderful time. 

Thank you Jayne for your generosity of opening up your home! That was so very sweet of you. Thank you everyone for their post about what a good time you all had too.  Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Sue M.
on 6/1/09 12:16 pm - Nantucket, MA
Alizka,
We will definitely make sure you can get to the next one.  If I knew you couldn't drive, perhaps we could have carpooled! 

I hope you are feeling better, and hopefully the feeding tube will be gone soon!

-Sue
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Magyargal
on 6/1/09 12:36 pm
Thank you Sue,
      You're so sweet..I'm hoping the feeding tube is gone soon too. I see my surgeon tomorrow. I'm begging him to take it out if I have too. He told me I won't be able to drive until the end of June. I'm Praying he changes his mind on that too. 
      That would mean I can not go back to wor****il July some time! I do not have any money coming in! So I can't wait that long. I'm really trying to push myself, so my surgeon can see I'm almost ready to go back to work. My office calls me every week to see how I'm doing. My patients really love and miss me too. I also love and miss them. I'm a Home Health Aide. That makes me feel so good.
      Thank you again for your kindness Sue. I sure hope to make it to the next gathering for sure. Big hugs to you, Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Inuitwoman
on 6/1/09 8:19 pm - Groton, MA
Thank you Jayne for hosting the cook-out.  It was nice to meet everyone and put faces to the names on here!!!  A good day, indeed -  lots of good food and snacks.  I look forward to going to another gathering during the summer.  Again, many thanks to Jayners!!!

253/220/145/140
purplefans
on 6/2/09 12:57 pm - MA

Thank you also, Jayne!

although I couldn't stay long, it was nice to match people to pics and the food was great!

Thanks again.  Hope your DH is recovering well. 

Susan

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/09 12:54 am
I wish I had been able to make it - family emergency that morning...all is well now.
I hope there is another get together sounds like a good time was had by all!
AwesomeForever
on 6/3/09 4:24 am - Marlborough, MA
I will gladly come to another event in August on a Sunday. I know the more events the easier it will be for some to attend. I remember not being able to attend the Rutland get together but able to go to Sue's mom's home in Waltham.

I have not firmed up my vacation plans yet it is likely to be July.

I too work for the post office so Sundays are my best day.

I am glad that I met you and can say wow you look so much better in person!

I am terrible at retaining names so forgive me.

I did have fun meeting the newbies!

Keep us posted on your progress here on the boards.

Kim let us know when you get a date!

I made a video on You Tube that is pictures of foods, vitamins, supplements, products and of course Protein that I currently have at home. I hope you have a chance to go to youtube and check it out.

As always, I am AwesomeForever on YouTube as well as sparkpeople.com.

LInda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views