Dr. Sheldon Randall

txbunny930
on 6/2/09 12:53 am - MA

I always eat dense protein and then anything else for my meal.  I eat 5 to 6 times a day depending on my activity level (exercise, etc.).  Eat on schedule and make your protein count for you.  I do not worry about calories because if you eat enough dense protein (meat, beans, cheese) then you stay fuller longer and there is no need for junk to wander into your diet.  Remember that you still need fats, calories and carbs to maintain a healthy body.  Enjoy what you are eating.  There is no reason for food to be diet or blah tasting.  Check out www.randallsrangers.org as we support each other. 

Remember, you're a success and will not fail.  Enjoy this journey as it will change your life for the better.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

(deactivated member)
on 6/1/09 9:23 am - Ashland, MA
I do know that is is great.  that is why I went with his associate.  They are both awesome.  I was teasing my aunt.  No disrespect to Dr. Randall!
txbunny930
on 6/2/09 1:00 am - MA
Dr. Randall's associate is very good and very shy.  He's had to fill in for Dr. Randall on another surgery I had and I felt confident with him.  Great team.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

jentrvl19
on 6/2/09 4:55 am
I am in the process of the six month wait for By-pass surgery with Dr. Yehia. He is so nice! I am very happy with him and I can't wait for the OK from my insurance Co. I attend the Medford meetings and I can't wait for the day to be on the post surgery side of the room. The people are so warm and open to share so much of the experiences they have. They are a real nice group.
bostonsoxfan
on 6/3/09 4:28 pm - Elmwood, MA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views