Dr. Sheldon Randall

MrsMassInk
on 5/28/09 8:07 pm - MA
Hello Neighbors!
I was wondering if anyone else posting had Dr, Randall as their surgeon.
Tina Marie

Be the change that you want to see in the world ~ Ghandi 
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/09 11:09 pm - Ashland, MA
I went to the surgeon that works with him in the same office.  My doctor's name is Yehia.  I really like him.  I went to the Natick office.  I know they have another office, I just forget where.  Both are great!
MrsMassInk
on 5/29/09 2:05 am - MA
Yes, Dr. Yehia is very nice - He actually checked on me during my hospital stay (Dr. Randall must have been off).  I went (and still go) to the Natick office at the hospital also.  Do you go to the monthly support meetings?
Tina Marie

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 2:55 am - Ashland, MA
I do but I usually go to the Monday at 4:30pm group with Dr. Yehia.  If I can't make that one then I go to the Thursday night.  I wish they were not in the same week.  I would probably go to both.  I like the Thursday because the group is so much bigger and you can get so much information. 

So you must have been in the hospital when I was there.  I ended up being there for a week and was in the ICU when you were there.  So I have probably seen you! 

Stasi
MrsMassInk
on 5/29/09 3:29 am, edited 5/29/09 3:29 am - MA
Yes, you probably saw me shuffling by the nurse's station, dragging my IV and pushing the button on my pain pump!!  Please let me know if you are ever going to a Thursday night support meeting because I would love to connect!
What are your stats (if you don't mind sharing) & how are you doing adjusting to your new life??
Tina Marie

CloudTree
on 5/29/09 3:51 am - Gloucester, MA
I had Dr. Randall for my RNY, and more recently to fix a hernia. I thought he was wonderful!

You may want to check a website / message board called RandallsRangers.org - a peer-to-peer support group run by people who have had (or will have) surgery performed by Dr. Randall in Medford.  
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 4:04 am, edited 5/29/09 4:07 am - Ashland, MA
HIJACK!

I heard the Dr. Randall in Medford stinks!  He is only good when he performs surgery in Natick.  YOU must be VERY EXCEPTIONAL to have done so well with the Dr. Randall in Medford!  I only went to Dr. Yehia cause some weird Lady say a good future for me with him...and he touchs my leg every time I see him!

P.S.  I know Aunt Feesa...I am a pain in the ass.  Are you out and moving about better?  Hope you started your jogging again!
jereyes
on 5/29/09 9:08 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi
I had my RNY with Dr. Randall in Medford 31/2 years ago.  He is wonderful and I was always well taken care of.  Good Luck!
txbunny930
on 6/1/09 4:30 am - MA
I've been a patient of Dr. Randall's for 4 years and had RNY 2 1/2 years ago.  I attend all of the support group meetings in Medford as well as forming Randall's Rangers for the Walk from Obesity and other organized walks.

Beyond being a great surgeon, you become family to him once you've had surgery by him.  If I send an email or phone call, he replies immediately.  While I was at the hospital w/my mom in ICU prior to her passing, he came by to check on us and show his concern and listening ear.

So whether Natick or Medford, he's the top surgeon in New England.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

MrsMassInk
on 6/1/09 7:51 am - MA
Bunny, I agree.  I could not be happier with Dr. Randall and everyone associated with his program.  I attend the meetings in Natick, and was disappointed when the May meeting was cancelled due to the H1N1 scare.

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss.  How long did it take you?  Any words of wisdom for someone 9 weeks out?
Tina Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views