PLASTIC SURGEON

tina L.
on 5/21/09 7:12 am - gardner, MA
I am  ready to begin the search for a plastic surgeon...I have heard of one several times but I cannot remember the name but came highly recommended and was told it takes a lonnnngggg time to get in...any body got any clues they might give me or recommend one to me?  please forward contact info if you have it!!  thanks!!!
Just Brooke
on 5/21/09 10:11 am
I used Dr. Loreen Ali ...she is very nice and I like her. She has been to my weight loss center many times to our support groups so my WLS surgeon obviously likes her too! 

NeedhamGal
on 5/22/09 7:00 am - MA
I know a haul for you, but at the next Brigham & Women's WLS support group on June 2nd there will be a guest speaker...a plastic surgeon.

Joan
tina L.
on 5/22/09 10:45 am - gardner, MA
thanks joan,
could you please forward the information regarding time and location within the hospital??
thank you!! 
NeedhamGal
on 5/29/09 11:22 am - MA
hi Tina,
I did email the nutritionist in charge of the meetings and she wanted to get the topic down.

But the meeting is Tuesday the 2nd of June.  The room is called Carrie Hall. Meeting is at 6 pm.
If you are in the Brigham....it is all the way to the end on the pike......the end going away from the Cafeteria.

if you park in the garage. Come up to Floor 2. That is the pike. When you exit the lobby area there..you will take a right.

Joan
nicunicu2002
on 5/22/09 10:28 am - Sharon, MA
my doctor recommended a PS by the name of Dr. Karl Breuing (I believe that is how you spell it).  He works out of the Faulkner hospital and will be presenting Tues June 2nd at Brigham.  In researching him, he is board certified and specializes not only in WLS patients but reconstructive surgery for breast cancer patients.  My surgeons office said that they have seen his post op work and its fabulous.  I have my appt set up to see him mid June, didnt take me too long to get in to see him. 

Hope this helps!

NeedhamGal
on 5/22/09 11:30 am - MA

I will reconfirm the room we will be in and I'll let you know and repost it.
Joan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views