Alizka username: Magyargal UPDATE

brendastewart
on 5/3/09 11:55 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Hello All,

I wanted to let everyone know that I received a message from Alizka on Saturday morning.  I was getting nervous, I had called her on Tuesday the day after her open revision.

In any case, it was a longer more complex surgery than Dr. Ameri was anticipating, but she got through it and is on the loosers bench.

As of Saturday, she does not know when she will be coming home from the hospital.

Please keep her in your thoughts,
Brenda 

Highest Weight   253.2  /  SW 230 /  CW 153.6  /  Goal  150  /  Height 5'  5 1/2"
Surgery Date:  February 9, 2009

Sue M.
on 5/4/09 4:35 am - Nantucket, MA
Thanks so much!!  I was really beginning to worry!  If you speak with her again, let her know we are all here cheering for her!  I'm so glad after all her waiting that she at least was able to get her revision!

Thanks,
Sue
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Magyargal
on 5/20/09 10:20 am
Hi Brenda,
       Thank you so much for the post. I was in the Hospital for close to two weeks. I am 3 weeks out and still feel like I wa**** by a truck! Nights are the worst! I can't get comfortable at all. I wake up every two hours during the night. 
       I think i told you I have a feeding tube. I hate it! Also Dr. Ameri said I move a long in my diet much slower then his other patients! I am not allowed to drive until the end of June, I was told today by Mary.  I'm really upset about that.
       So that means I can't go back to work for a while too. I really need to work! I have bills to pay, and I have no money coming in at all! I do have buyers remorse still as you can tell. I only lost 15 pounds from what I weighed on surgery day. But I did gain 14 while in the hospital with all the stuff they were pushing in me. I lost those pounds too. Thank you again for posting for me. You are an Angel. Big hugs Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

AwesomeForever
on 5/20/09 12:46 pm - Marlborough, MA
Dear Alizka:
I am glad to hear that you are well. You will survive this part of the recovery.
You are in God's almighty hands.

Linda
Magyargal
on 5/21/09 10:25 am
Thank you Linda. 
         I guess I am so sick of being house bound  that is my problem. I am not allowed to drive for at least 8 weeks. By time mu hubby gets home from work, I'm too wiped out to go anywhere. I'm sure once I get this stupid feeding tube out I'll feel much better.
       Thank you so much for reminding that I'm in The Lords hands. I have to have more faith for sure right now. It is so hard for me to even Pray right now. And I know I should be doing it. God Bless you, Thank you again, Love Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 12:32 am - Ashland, MA
Alizka,

Just wanted to say hi!  Glad you are home from the hospital.  I am rooting for you to make a healthful and fast recovery.

Stasi
jayner
on 5/21/09 10:15 pm - Littleton, MA
Alizka,

You have had such a tough time with this. I hope you get better soon.

Jayne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views