Outing in Littleton on Sunday, May 31st (SIGN-UP SHEET)

ATHiker
on 5/26/09 1:09 pm - North Shore, MA
 Count me in... I'll ask hubby if he wants to come, but he's not much of a "joiner" if you know what I mean!!  

Here's my big concern... is anyone going to laugh at my lily-white cottage cheese thighs if I get in the pool?  I try not to expose them to the light... they're reflective.

It will be nice to meet folks IRL!!

Kim
 Forever cheerful in the face of rueful odds.... 

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLSX0Lu/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wLSX0Lu/weight.png[/img] [/url]  
jayner
on 5/26/09 8:25 pm - Littleton, MA
Kim,

You really made me laugh! I read your posting in my email - it only sends part of the posting and cuts it off. It cut it off right after "lily-white cottage cheese". I thought, okay, that's what she likes to eat and is brining some to share. I was thinking of ways that cottage cheese could be dressed up as a food.

When I went to the site and realized that you were talking about your thighs, I started laughing. Honey we have ALL been there! One things about big thighs is that they are smooth. I'll put on my suit and show you droopy thighs?

Hopefully Just Brooke is coming - she has had plastics!

There will be other husbands there (mine) and Sue D's significant other. My husband is having surgery today for a ruptured Achille's tendon. He will be in a cast.

I look forward to meeting you. Perhaps we can discuss "A Walk in the Woods". One of my goals, 20 years ago was to hike the AT. I'm not so sure now - at 58 I don't think I want to rough it that much. Plus I would miss my husband and dogs.

Jayne

Inuitwoman
on 5/26/09 8:17 pm - Groton, MA

Jayne,
I'll bring a fruit salad for Sunday.   I am looking forward to being there along with meeting everyone else.   It will be a fun day, I'm sure!!!  I have a bag of various casual clothes.  I think they are size
16 - 18. 

Lorena

253/220/145/140
jayner
on 5/26/09 8:28 pm - Littleton, MA
Lorena,

I am really looking forward to seeing you again.

Jayne

MultiMom
on 5/26/09 9:43 pm - NH
Hi Jayne,

I really want to come and I think I can make it, although I may be a little late. Can you keep me as a definate maybe? I will bring some cheeses (I'll skip the cottage cheese as I see it is being worn already :).

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

CATHERINE81
on 5/26/09 11:30 pm - BROCKTON, MA
hi ill come and bring vege tray with dip evan tho i cat eat yet
jayner
on 5/26/09 11:59 pm - Littleton, MA
hi Catherine,

I have an assortment of protein powders and will make you a smoothie or a latte. I was a recent surgical patient at my first outing. It will be a great experience being able to those who have been through it all.

Jayne

Sue M.
on 5/27/09 1:30 am - Nantucket, MA
Yay, people are coming!

I will also plan to bring some protein enhanced "snacks" such as Kay's Naturals "chips" so people who haven't had them before can try them.
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
jayner
on 5/27/09 1:47 am - Littleton, MA
Ditto that yay!!

Last year it was me, Kendra and my husband in the pool (no one else came)!!

see you on Sunday,

Jayne

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/09 1:55 am
Hi Jayne, I would LOVE to come and meet you all! I live in Townsend so you aren't far at all...
I too have clothes to bring, and I will bring a Mexican lowfat dip and lowfat lavash chips that I make...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views