OK NEED HELP GUYS

CATHERINE81
on 5/1/09 5:09 am - BROCKTON, MA
OK I HAVE TWO WEEKS TO LOOSE 5 POUNDS TO GET MY DATE..

IM STARTING LIQUID DIET.. I GOT CARNATION.. ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO I AM ALREADY DOING WATER TONS OF IT.... I NEED SUGGESTIONS
jdr1208
on 5/1/09 5:14 am - Worcester, MA
good luck! you can do it! more water is definitely good, step up your exercise routine and jumpstart your meetabolism and maybe get some more fiber in your diet to make sure you're getting cleaned out!
redheadcurlz
on 5/1/09 5:39 am - Weymouth, MA
salads with no fat dressing/ i used balsamic vinegar and lots of water and veggies    
bostonsoxfan
on 5/1/09 6:51 am - Elmwood, MA
For two weeks before my surgery, I replaced two meals a deal with a protein shake. I used the nectar brands, mixed with 16 oz of crystal light. I wound up dropping 8 pounds in two weeks.  I did not have a liquid diet requirements, so I still ate dinner at night.  I would also have a broth based soup for lunch, but I would drink the protein shakes all day and no snacks. In addition, I worked out 4 times a week. Good luck!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXp0CW8/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wXp0CW8/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

dragonfly777
on 5/8/09 9:17 am
On May 1, 2009 at 1:51 PM Pacific Time, bostonsoxfan wrote:
For two weeks before my surgery, I replaced two meals a deal with a protein shake. I used the nectar brands, mixed with 16 oz of crystal light. I wound up dropping 8 pounds in two weeks.  I did not have a liquid diet requirements, so I still ate dinner at night.  I would also have a broth based soup for lunch, but I would drink the protein shakes all day and no snacks. In addition, I worked out 4 times a week. Good luck!
what flavors did you like and did you buy them locally or online?  Thank you!!
bostonsoxfan
on 5/8/09 9:43 am - Elmwood, MA
I bought most of my stuff at Vitamin Shoppe in Natick, but there are a few around. The nectar was $35, but well worth it.  My favorite nectar is the Roadside Lemonade. Take any flavor of Crystal Ligh****er, and mix with protein. I also liked the crystal shy, I did not like the twisted cherry, but my friend loved it with kool aid. I tried the Isopure, which everyone loves, and I could not stand it. I found the protein itself, not so great, but when mixed with either crystal light, or sugar free kool aid, it was tolerable. For milk based protein, I like the Lean Dessert, also vitamin shop, i love the chocolate coconut and the vanilla tort. I mix one scoop, 20 grams of protein with 8 oz of milk. Vitamin shoppe lets you return any protein you do not like, even if opened, with a receipt dated within 30 days. Not sure if you get your money back, because I usually exchange it.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXp0CW8/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wXp0CW8/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

brendastewart
on 5/1/09 10:31 am - Fitchburg, MA
I had to do a 2 week liquid prior to surgery and bought Wheybolic Extreme 60 from GNC.  I lost 12lbs the 1st week.

Hope that helps,
Brenda

Highest Weight   253.2  /  SW 230 /  CW 153.6  /  Goal  150  /  Height 5'  5 1/2"
Surgery Date:  February 9, 2009

CATHERINE81
on 5/3/09 9:22 am - BROCKTON, MA
i am a diabetic will i still be able to take this...
jayner
on 5/3/09 12:15 pm - Littleton, MA
Catherine,

We are all on your side. I was diabetic (meds only) before surgery. I left the hospital no longer taking seven pills daily for diabetes.

Stick to that protein - you can do it.

Jayne

brendastewart
on 5/3/09 11:12 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Hi,

Just checking in to see how your doing with your 5 lbs to loose?

As far as being a diabetic and if you can take the GNC protein, I do not have that answer for you.  I do not know what diabetic restrictions you may or may not have.  I would call your surgeon.

Hope everything is going well,
Brenda

Highest Weight   253.2  /  SW 230 /  CW 153.6  /  Goal  150  /  Height 5'  5 1/2"
Surgery Date:  February 9, 2009

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views