A little happiness!

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/09 6:13 am - Ashland, MA
I have been at a stall for about a week.  I am trying very hard not to obssess about it but before the stall I gained three lbs.  I was at 250 but now am 253.  It is weird that this is when it happened for me because when I did Weight Watchers in the past, every time I got to 250 I gained.  I could never get to 240.  I am still just following the program and hoping for the best. 

Happy Moment 1:  My stall has made me start to exercise more reg.

Happy Moment 2:  I had to go buy a pair of pantyhose because I finally found brown shoes to go with my new 2X (not 3X) dress.  I can now wear a size D not a size E pantyhose.  Can't wait to get new bras.
Susan M.
on 4/28/09 9:31 am - MA
You Go girl!
you will get past  the 250 mark.....this is not like the other times before :) it will happen!
jayner
on 4/29/09 2:17 am - Littleton, MA

Your body just went through a huge shock. Many do not lose much in the beginning. Take your measurements. Even when the scale does not budge, the inches are going down.

Jayne

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/09 2:35 am - Ashland, MA
I know, I just have to trust and believe.  I know it will pick up but it is hard to wait! 
shan3
on 4/29/09 4:09 am, edited 4/29/09 4:16 am
I know how you feel...it seemed like, at first, i would lose 3-4 lbs a day!  Now i'm at a point that i haven't lost more than 3 lbs in a month...it's really frustrating!  I feel like there's no way that the scale will ever get under 200lbs, but i'm trying to be positive.  The one thing that rejuvenated me was that i hit my 30lb loss yesterday so i know that something is working right...lol!!  Hang in there Staci!!  I've known you for a long time and you may have always been a quiet person but you've always had determination!!
 ~Shannon~

CloudTree
on 5/4/09 1:43 am - Gloucester, MA
Hang in there, Stasi! It will get easier and it will get better. In the meantime, keep up the good work!
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/09 2:53 am - east falmouth, MA
My "magic number was 219 tio222...I was on weigh****chers and could never stay or get below that...  Then after the surgery it was yet another sticky spot...

But I did get past it...
Then again ant 180... and I am past it...

I think myweight was at 220 for about 15 years at one point... and at 180 for about that long before childbirth...so my body just "knew" that place...

Bodies have their own opinions of proper weight loss levels...
but if we persisit we will get out way eventually..At least i hope so!    hang in there and don't let the scale dictate your success too much... 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views