plastic surgery

amykic
on 4/20/09 11:13 am - spencer, MA
Just wondering how I go about finding a plastic surgeon? What can I do to get my health ins. to pay for some. I have Fallon Select.  My back is killing me because of my stomach flap and my hanging boobs cause upper back pain and I am constantly cutting my underarm area because of the sagging skin of my upper arms. Really think it is time to take care of it.

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

nicunicu2002
on 4/21/09 2:03 am - Sharon, MA
I was recommended thru my surgeon, Dr. Lautz to use Dr. Karl Breuing at Faulkner.  I usually do not go by physician recommendations, but Dr. Lautz said he has seen some of his work and its incredible.  When I checked this guy out, he is board certified and has no complaints with the medical board filed against him.  He specializes in reconstructive surgery and patients that have had weight loss surgery.  I have an appt with him in June and cant wait to see what he says.  I called the office and they even suggested that I get a referral so that insurance would pay for the office visit which I found very helpful.

good luck!

kim

Just Brooke
on 4/21/09 2:52 am
I used Dr. Ali for my panniculectomy - removing the pannus or "apron".  She was recommended by several people from my surgeons office, and she has come to a few post-op support groups so my surgeon must like her.

It was covered by my insurance but that is as far as my insurance would take it. They did not consider it cosmetic.

amykic
on 4/21/09 10:56 am - spencer, MA
Thank you ladies!!!!  I am gonna call my surgeon and start there...  Keeping thoses Dr. names though!

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

Island Girl
on 4/26/09 2:02 am - VI
Dr Peter Gee. Stoneham Ma. He did a circumferential abdominoplasty with lipo. My scar is almost invisible.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views