Does anyone know.......

Kyri
on 4/7/09 11:27 pm - Billerica, MA
a place near Billerica MA that has horses you can get near? I have a burning desire to just go cuddle some horses - not ride i dont wanna break the horses back or anything. Just touch em and mebby groom (brush one).  

To recant my previous posting from random dribble

"Kinda funny, how as you lose weight (at least for me) things come up that you hadnt thot of in forever. I was at my parents lookin thru old albums and found one of me when i was younger. My girlfriend had horses.  We rode alot. i had forgotten how awesome it was to have the wind in my face and riding along.  There was one horse i use to ride all the time called Cypher. He was a Morgan. Black as night and had a beautiful star center of his forhead.  I spent hours with him. Actually, kinda funny cus no one else would ride him he kicked and bit people he didnt like.  Cheryl  (ha da cute little dapple grey pony she rode) never liked him and Maralyn  (a brown morgan) said he was too fiesty for her so i ended up riding him after a bit of getting use to him.     I spent countless hours with him grooming him.  Broke my heart when they put him down and i never rode again.   "
NeedhamGal
on 4/8/09 4:45 am - MA
I work with a woman who owns a stable....in Hamilton I believe.

Just email me and I'll get you in touch with her.

joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views