no more inner thigh rub!!!

jayner
on 4/5/09 12:07 am - Littleton, MA
I just looked in the mirror and noticed that my ineer thighs don't rub together anymore! I remember all the pain this has caused me in the past.

Summer dresses without stockings.
   Tight stockings
   Rashes
   Bleeding

This is a wonderful thing!!!

biztish
on 4/5/09 12:59 am - Jamaica Plain, MA
 That is great!  Congratulations.

AwesomeForever
on 4/5/09 9:14 am - Marlborough, MA
Jayne:
Not to one up you but down in Dominica I had to wear shorts under my dresses. It is 85 and humid in Dominica most days. I was hot itchy rashy and so darn hot.

Now, no shorts and cooler clothes.

Linda
jayner
on 4/5/09 11:30 pm - Littleton, MA
Linda,

I often thought about wearing shorts under a dress, but the thought of more, hot clothes really kept me from doing that.

We have come a long way, baby!!

Jayne

brendastewart
on 4/5/09 11:48 pm - Fitchburg, MA
OMG, I can feel the pain just reading your note.

We went to Disney this past September and can I say "OUCH!!!" all that walking and rubbing.

CONGRATULATION what a great feeling.  Keep up the great work.

Brenda

Highest Weight   253.2  /  SW 230 /  CW 153.6  /  Goal  150  /  Height 5'  5 1/2"
Surgery Date:  February 9, 2009

jayner
on 4/6/09 1:05 am - Littleton, MA
We were on vacation the second week in March in St. Lucia. The difference between this year and previous years was amazing. The heat no longer bothered me. We went zip lining through the jungle (11 lines) with some rather long walks or steps between some of the platforms - no problem.

This was the first time in at least 20 years that I didn't suffer from blisters! This is a major step. It may have more to do with no diabetes rather than the weight issue. In the past, blisters were so bad that I often had to visit a doctor.

Thin may be good, but no diabetes is better!!!

Magyargal
on 4/8/09 11:19 am
How wonderful! My day will be here soon! So I look forward to great achievements like that too! I'm so happy for you! Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views