So frustrated with UMASS!

RazzyRobyn
on 3/26/09 4:26 am - West Boylston, MA
jdr1208
on 3/26/09 4:42 am - Worcester, MA
i saw you deleted the message but i didnt see what happened. is everything ok? that makes me nervous!
RazzyRobyn
on 3/26/09 5:26 am, edited 3/26/09 5:26 am - West Boylston, MA
Everything is ok... I just get so frustrated with them. I think that I have done everything and then I am told things are missing. Things that could have been told to me months ago... but I was not told. Now I can't get an appointment with the surgeon until these things are cleared up. If I had known earlier, then I would have taken care of the outstanding items months ago.  That's why I get so frustrated.  I was venting earlier and I chose to delete my post because I sounded like and emotional nut job.

Don't worry... just ask them every step of the way if you have everything all set and taken care of.  I wish I had asked and not assumed everything was all set.

jdr1208
on 3/26/09 5:36 am - Worcester, MA
i got a set back too so i totally understand. feel free to vent to me if you need id be more than happy to listen and also it might lend an insight on what i may have to deal with as i go. do you have a surgeon appt yet? let me know when and how it goes. i had a set back cuz i have to get my primary to write a note saying i dont have sleep apnea and heartburn and nin order for her to do that she wants an appointment which isnt until april 6th! ug, and im crossing my fingers she doesnt order a sleep study! 
thinsomeday
on 3/26/09 7:08 am - webster, MA
i am sorry to hear that you are frustrated.  please vent anytime, this is an emotional journey and any obstacle sucks.  i have 2 "delays" - one being my nut appt was cancelled and i couldn't reschedule for 3 weeks later and the other was totally my "fault" i wasn't ready in the lauretti's eyes - or wasn't 100% sure what i wanted so she wanted to see me in a month and see dr kaplan in between, which i did and it was awesome! 
i do have to have a sleep study but it was so easy to book - i have to check into the sheraton tara in framingam at 9:30 and check out at 6 am - so it is in a real bed, not a sleep lap.  looking forward to it actually.  they were so flexible on dates and times too. 
what are they saying you are missing?  paperwork?  labs?

hugs hugs hugs - this road won't be easy, but it will be worth it!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views