UNJURY

kawkbw
on 3/25/09 11:03 pm - MA
I just got my samples in and they are by far the best protien shakes i have had.  I think the samples were 1.75 a packet.  I even ordered the chicken soup flavor.  i figured it may be good to have a change in taste from the sweet ones.
janielee65
on 3/25/09 11:24 pm - Mansfield, MA
what website did you order from? I am looking for a protein shake that I like.

Janie
kawkbw
on 3/26/09 3:13 am - MA
I got them from www.unjury.com

they were 1.75 each for sample (1 serving)  and 3.85 to ship.   i ordered all 5 samples.  They are so good that my husband and daughter even liked them.
janielee65
on 3/26/09 3:15 am - Mansfield, MA
Thanks, I will check them out.
jayner
on 3/27/09 12:55 am - Littleton, MA

My surgery was last May and I still use the Unjury protein powder. I use the vanilla or unflavored and mix half a scoop in my yogurt every morning for breakfast.

kawkbw
on 3/27/09 5:56 am - MA
thanks for the tidbit.  You can put protein powder in pretty much anything right?? 
jayner
on 3/29/09 12:03 am, edited 3/31/09 4:23 am - Littleton, MA

You can add protein powder to anything that is under 130 degrees. It gets nasty at higher temperatures.  I used to have Matrix Cappuccino protein powder for breakfast. I would heat slim milk, check the temperature, then slowly add the milk to the powder. I helped at the beginning when I stopped drinking coffee. I was getting my coffee flavor and lots of protein all at once.

I use unflavored Unjury daily. I add half a scoop to my yogurt with some milled flax seed, a spoon of granola, and some berries.

Jayne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views