i got my date....yippie

marcie B.
on 3/12/09 7:25 am
i finally got my date it is APRIL 13... Im so EXCITED... ...the only thing that sucks is that i have to go on a 4 day liquid diet which means nothing to eat on easter...oh well... i will live....

i can't wait,,,,,,,
marcie
jazzyone30
on 3/12/09 12:13 pm
CONGRATS  :) isn't it a great feeling :) 

Susan M.
on 3/12/09 1:41 pm - MA
Congrats! 
No worries about the liquid diet...it's ALL worth it!!
I had the liquid diet over Thanksgiving and I would do it again a million times over :)
Magyargal
on 3/15/09 12:43 pm, edited 3/15/09 12:44 pm
Congratulations!! It is great to have a date! 

You lucky Duck!! You only have a 4 day liquid diet!!! I have to do 2 full weeks of clear liquids! Best wishes to you.. And I have to lose 25 pounds too.  Or no surgery...My surgeon is strict!! But he is great...Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

jdr1208
on 3/19/09 5:16 am - Worcester, MA
hi marcie! congrats on getting a date. i noticed you are going through umass. how long of a process was it for you? i just finished my behavioral yesterday...
marcie B.
on 3/19/09 6:13 am
hi... lets see if you count the surgical information meeting.. it was a 10 month process... if you are just counting from the first dr. appt with dr. Gitkind it was a 6 month process. i finished my behavorail and nutrion classes in dec.... had my exercise classes in jan,,  met with my surgeon in late feb and got my date for surgery 2 weeks after that.. but i will say that i called my insurance company and got my approval number and called the dr. to make my appt..i think i would still be waiting for a date if i didnt do that......good luck and keep me posted......
marcie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views