First Info Session Tomorrow Tufts - NEMC!!

GAWD, it feels like I've waited so long for my first real info session!  Tomorrow at this time I'll be there.  I swear if they interviewed me and wheeled me in, I'd be ready.

I hope I love the program and that their schedule is good,  so that I won't have to visit every hospital in Boston (which could take years). 

Thanks to everyone on these boards 

I just can't wait to be where you are! 
Kathy V.
on 3/2/09 11:13 pm - MA

Congrats.......this will be the best journey of your life !!!!!    I had my RNY at Tufts with Dr Michael Tarnoff.  He was SUPER and Tufts was great.  I didn't go thru the Tufts program (was living in NH and went there).  Best decision I ever made.    GOOD LUCK  

.....kathy   

Sara .
on 3/5/09 5:12 am
Let us know how it goes!

Pre-op: 347 High preg. wt: 331  Current:  284 
Next goal: 283 Lowest post-op: 276

irrek67
on 3/6/09 9:07 am - Cumberland, RI
I think you will love their program.  I did lots of research before taking the first step and found myself at TUFTS...My first visit with the medical doctor was the beginning of January and my surgery is scheduled for March 30th.  I am so excited for my surgery (RNY) and I too could have been wheeled in that first day.  

Tufts seems to have the best surgeons and lowest complication rates.  Good luck!!
michellemc0
on 3/7/09 1:28 am - bridgewater, MA
Good luck Monday!  I think you will be very happy with what you see and hear.  Let us know!! 
Michelle
Thanks everyone!  I actually went to the information session last week.  Next up is my meeting with the psych and/or MD for general physical.  Then the immersion day comes along a bit later.

Before my appts, I am going to attend one more info session at another hospital, they're both great so I'll be in good hands in either place.

Thanks for the support -- this is a great site!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views