18 Month followup visit tomorrow

ks4
on 2/24/09 5:00 am - Fitchburg, MA
Tomorrow is my 18 month follow up visit.  I don't think I've lost much since my last visit.  I need to make a list of my questions because I know I have some, but I'll forget and then they'll never get asked.  I'm sure I'm going to get an ear full from the nut and Dr. Partridge.  We'll see how it goes.

~Kendra

purplefans
on 2/24/09 6:35 am - MA
Tomorrow is my 6 month visit - 11:30 - maybe I'll see you there!  Why would you get an earful? 

ks4
on 2/24/09 7:53 am - Fitchburg, MA
My appointment is at 10:15.  I'll have three kids w/me.

An earful because I've been very bad and not following the program.

See you tomorrow!

AwesomeForever
on 2/24/09 1:14 pm - Marlborough, MA
Kendra...let us know what Dr Partridge says. How have you strayed from the program?

Hey you will have a mini meet and greet.

Linda
ks4
on 2/25/09 1:31 am - Fitchburg, MA
I was in and out of there pretty quick, so I missed purplefans.  I was pulling out of the parking lot at 10:45!

So I didn't get the earful that I was expecting.  Dr. Partridge was more concerned with how I was feeling since my last surgery.  Which I'm feeling just fine from.  I did tell her about my sugar consumption and she said that it's ok that I have it, but to still think of it as poison and watch my carbs.  She also said I need to start exercising again...which I know I do, just getting it into my already hectic schedule is tough.

I asked her about plastic surgery and she said that I can do it, but she doesn't feel I'm ready.  I need to be able to have the time to recover, and that I don't have right now.  So we'll see where my life is when I go back for my two year follow up in August.

According to Dr. Partidge's records I'm down 6 lbs from my last appointment in August.  I was 160.4.  I told her that I was lower than that, but she believes that I was that low before because of my illness and had to have surgery.  I need to stop kidding myself and add the 8 lbs to my ticker.

Overall it was a good appointment.  She thinks I look good and I'm doing well.  I did tell her that I have some self image issues and that I don't see myself as other see me, but she said that I look like I put effort into my appearance and that I will see what others see soon and it all comes in time.

~Kendra

purplefans
on 2/25/09 9:26 am - MA
Hi Kendra!  I was surprised that you werent there - or I was more surprised that they were running on time and quickly!  I was there at 11:30 and out of there by 11:50!     I had an OK 6 month appointment.  Down 75 pounds in total.  (yahoo!) Was spoken to about exercise - I responded with my typical - winter sucks and when the weather becomes better I'll be outside riding my bike.  I tried to get a prescription for me to move to a warm climate, but she said she'd miss me.    Oh well.  Sorry I didn't get to meet you.  Next appt. in 3 months.
 - purplefans - aka - susan - aka - GRUMPY - especially in winter!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views